Part 4

"Oh fuckkk" i moan
"You like that mommy?" She asks
"Fuck yeah. Go fasterrrrrr."
She goes faster and we both start moaning like crazy. She keeps going faster and faster until we both cum. But she doesn't care and thats the type of girls i like. They still keep going. She went faster and faster. 30 minutes go by and i give her some cash and put my clothes back on and head on out back to the stage.
To my surprise, Sasha was dancing. I made my way up to the front of the stage and start throwing crazy amounts of cash. Sasha sees me and gets down form the pole and walks down to me.
"Follow me." I said
I walk her to my car and we head on to the apartment.
As we walk in, i see Natalie and Maria making out on the couch. They didnt even notice we walked in.
I cleared my throat and Natalie looks up at me.
"Oh hey!" She says
"Hi." I replied
"FOURSOME!" Maria suggests
We all look at each other with a look of agreement. We head to my bedroom because the bed is bigger. We get on top and Sasha starts making out with me and Maria starts making out with Natalie. Sasha made her way down the my pussy and sticks two fingers in. She starts going in and out slowly and i start moaning. Eventually she sticks 3 fingers, and then later 4 fingers. She ended up going really fast causing me to bite my lip and my head to fall back. Natalie goes to my drawer and pulls out two strap ons.
Sasha takes one from her.
"Since i dont have a dick. Ill use this instead and make it even better." She winks
"Turn around" she tells me
I do as she says and turn around with my ass high up in the air.
She sticks the strap on into my asshole slowly and starts smacking my ass going in and out.
Eventually we do that for 5 minutes and Natalie also sticks her strap on into Maria as well.
An hour of fucking later, we all go to the living room ass naked and hang out on the couch.
"Maria and Sasha. Go ahead and give us a show." Natalie says
"Ooooohhhh yessss" i reply
Maria and Sasha both get off the couch and start shaking their ass in our faces. I start smacking Sashas ass until it turns red. She moves closer and gives me a lap dance while shaking some ass. 10 minutes later, we hear a knock at the door.
I head over to the door naked and open it.
"Um. Excuse me. My kids and I are trying to sleep and we cant because all we hear is moaning and smacking. Please do this another time or do it somewhere else if you need too." A lady says
We paused. Then laughed.
"Lady we dont give a fuck about you and your kids. Yall can move out because we do this everyday so if you cant handle this then you cant live here. If you wanna join just say so no need to lie." I replied
"Excuse you! You know what. Whatever. Enjoy your little session." She runs off
"Trust me. We will."
I walk back to the couch and lay down next to Sasha.
"Alright i better get going its late." Maria says
"Yeah same. Ill see you tomorrow?" Sasha asks me
"For sure. Ill stop by at the club."
"Alright bye yall"
They both leave and me and Natalie head back to our room and put our pajamas on and head to bed.