- CHAPTER 4 -

[ Italic - past situation (of dual times)
Normal - present (at the beach) ]

(Past situation 1: 4 years ago)

~| H E R | ~

I looked towards the jealousy in your eyes,
I looked towards the Possessiveness in your eyes,
I looked towards the anger in your eyes,
The same eyes which are ready to stab anyone,
Just for me.

But that was not the moment of love, that was the moment of anger. I did not like this much jealousy, because it's one of the factor that can ruin any relationship is it's overcooked.

Jealousy was like sugar, if it's used properly then it's sweet, but the moment it's overused it becomes poison.

" Why are you so pissed off? " You said like you didn't knew.

" I am not " I lied.

" But you are giving me those pissed off looks. " You said and I looked towards you, in your eyes, just to find the same jealousy.

" What else should I do then? The stunt you pulled up was not liked by me at any cost " I replied, still my eyes not leaving yours.

The same oceanic orbs,
But now just with the wave of emotions.

" What stunt? That guy was looking at you like he would have ripped off your clothes and- I don't even want to speak further " you said and banged your hand on the table.

" And that does not mean you will punch him. That much jealousy is not good for health, get it in your brain as soon as possible " I replied to you.

" But I could read his actions. He was not right for you, for any woman. I could sense it. I just didn't wanted you to get into trouble " you said and I gave you a look.

" I am not a 5 year old, am I? I can handle myself very well and I know who is right for me and who is not. "

" I never meant that. " You shouted and my anger raised.

" Then what the hell did you mean? You can't become voilent just in the name of jealousy. And please, don't shout and make it worse. Just leave the matter it's just that I didn't like that stunt even a little " I said and you sighed in defeat.

The shouts of yours were giving me the flashbacks which I didn't wanted again. I was tired of them.

" I'm sorry. But I just didn't found him right. I know you can take care of yourself and you are strong enough to do it but I just got jealous. " You apologised.

" I just don't like this. I don't want this fights. I had saw enough of them through my own eyes. I myself have saw how my parents faught, almost willing to kill each other. Everyday, everynight, just fights on little things and I hate it. I don't want our relation to turn like that. They were forced to be together because I was born, I...i don't want...a relation like them. Please " I said and covered my face to hide my tears.

I never wanted to cry on such topic but it wasn't small either. Those memories brought the tears, the memories of late night drama crossed in my mind. Those images of broken things which they broke in anger. I just can't.