chapter 60

November 3rd 2001

Lucy's POV:

I arrive at hell aka school and go straight to my locker, I haven't seen anyone so far which is good.

"Eww look, it's the freak"

Great, I just jinxed myself. I ignore Sophie and grab the things I need from my locker and leave.

"Wouldn't think you was adopted, it seems like you're blood related to the circus"

"Nah, they just trained her good" Mia laughs

I keep walking and go to my first class, Maths. At least Omer is in that class too so I'm not the class loner with no friends. "Hey" I smile as I sit next to him

"Hey" he smiles back

The teacher starts the lesson and I get on with my work, ignoring everyone except Omer and the teacher.

"Oi Jacko, are you going to be in the circus that's in San Diego this year?"

"She's so werid, I think she secretly is his biological daughter."

"I hear she has unnormal pets, she probably has a monkey she talks to as well"

"What werido grows up wearing masks in public?"

"Her sisters are surpsingly normal, they must of managed to not get trained by them. Poor them being the only normal ones in the family"

I turn and walk away, Omer follows me calling me but I ignore him

"Lucy, don't you dare! You go in there and I'll tell Michael"

I ignore him and goes into the toilets.

Omer's POV:

I can't take it anymore, I can't keep this secret. If she goes too far I'm never gonna forgive myself. I go outside and call Lucy but she ignores me, and my texts. That's it, I'm telling Michael.

"Omer?" I turn around and see Amanda

"Hey" I smile

"Have you seen Lucy? She has my book in her locker"

"She had to help a teacher with something"

"Oh ok, when you see her can you tell her to remember to bring it home for me then?"

"Sure" I smile and she walks off, I could've sent her in there to get her but she would've found out and freaked out. The one day Lauren joins in with Jordan and gets a detention she is desperately needed. If I sent Amamda she would've gone to get the nurse which would've caused so much attention, they would see or hear about her cutting and it would be 10x worse. I walk off outside to a quiet and empty space and call Michael.

Michael's POV:

"Sorry I'm late, Prince wasn't feeling too good" I say sitting down

"That's ok, so which song did you want the short film for?" Frank asks

"Well I want one for rock my world but I-" I get interrupted by my phome ringing so I excuse myself and go to answer it "hello"

"Hey Michael, are you busy cause I need to tell you something" Omer says

"No, I'm not busy. What is it?"

"It's about Lucy, I wished I told you sooner but she made me promise"

"What is it?" I ask getting worried

"She's been having problems with girls being horrible to her and she's cutting as a result of it. I've tried getting her to stop but it's not working"