chapter 35

Michael's POV:

I go downstairs and greet Frank, I have no idea why he's here but I'm guess I'm about to find out. "What can I do for you?" I smile

"I had a phone call off Miss Taylor from the care home Lucy was in"

"What did she want?" Inside I'm freaking out, are they taking her away from me?

"They've had a little girl transferred to them yesterday, her biological parents are the same as Lucy's"

"Are you saying she's Lucy sister?"

"Yes, she was in a care home in San Diego but got transferred to them to be further away. Her name is Amanda and she's 4years old."

"I'll take her"

"I knew you would so I already said yes, she's on her way now"

"Ok" I smile and get up going to the kitchen

"Hey" La Toya smiles

"Hey, guess what?"

"What?"

"I'm getting another daughter" I smile

"Adopting again?"

"Lucy has a biological sister, she got transferred to the care home and obviously they still got her files and recognised the parents so I've been asked if I would like to adopt her too"

"That's wonderful"

"Daddy, where's my purple converse?" Lucy calls

"I'll be there now" I call back

Lucy's POV:

I finish brushing my hair and Daddy enters the room with my shoes then passes them to me "I need to talk to you" he says sitting down on the end of my bed. What have I done? Every time he says that it's always when I'm in trouble.

"I didn't mean to let the bunnies out" I say sitting down next to him

"It's nothing bad sweetie, you're not in trouble"

I let out a sigh of relief "what is it then?"

"There's a little girl on her way here, she's 4years old and is called Amanda. She's your sister"

"I don't have a sister"

"Your parents had a daughter 4years ago, but she got put into care. She's going to live with us"

"Oh, ok then"

"I'm not gonna push you out, you'll always be my little princess " He says and pulls me onto his lap

"I know" I reply and snuggle my head into his chest, a few minutes later Frank calls Daddy so we get up and he holds my hand.

"Ready?" He smiles

"Yep" I smile back. We go downstairs and into the living room.

Miss Taylor is sat on the couch next to a little girl, she don't look like me, she's blonde. She looks up and oh, she has brown eyes and does actually look like me a little bit. She stares at me and Daddy then goes back to looking at the floor. Me and Daddy sit on the opposite couch next to Frank and Daddy signs some papers whilst I talk to Miss Taylor, not many of them have left, the only ones who have left was the quiet and somewhat nicer kids.

"Amanda, this is Michael. He's your new father and this is Lucy, she's your sister"

"Hi Amanda, I like your dress" Daddy smiles

"Thank you, my Nana got it for me" she says and looks up from the ground smiling. I never got to meet my Nana but by the looks of it she was a nice person. Miss Taylor leaves and Amanda has seem to of come around abit more.