10 Years

Aizawa pretended to sleep with his head on his desk while tears pouring down his face as 1A took their test... it had been the 10 year Aniversery since hizashi and left and aizawa was filled with mixed emotions. Suddenly he got a call mumbling to the students that he would be back and stepped out answering the call "Shotaaaaa!!!" recognizing the voice aizawa quickly hung up knowing he'd either burst into tears or yell at him, his phone quickly started blowing up with messages from hizashi and nermuri. Powering off his phone he stepped back into the classroom and sat at his desk just as the bell rang "bye Mr.aizawa!!!" The class yelled as the ran out. Aizawa sighed and layed his head on his desk drifting off to sleep.. suddenly he was shaken awake by some old hag, he shook his head and noticed it was nemuri. "What?" Aizawa mumbled rubbing his eyes, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT YOU HUNG UP ON HIZASHI FOR NO REASON NOW HE'S UPSET!!!" nemuri yelled angrily. Aizawa looked up and her clearly pissed "you woke me up for that? He made it clear he didn't want any connection with me ten fucking years ago when he left and didn't say shit to me!" Nemuri scoffed " You still could have answered" Aizawa looked down at his desk sighing and muttering " Well my options were clear. Not answer and continue my class or answer and probaly bursting into tears." Nemuri's tone softened "Your right I'm sorry... i just got mad when i saw him crying but you were clearly hurt the most when he left considering he didn't keep in touch or say goodbye..." Aizawa sighed and got up grabbing his bag he walked past nemuri and towards the school doors, "Hey wait up!" Nemuri yelled running after him...