Showers and kissing

Buzz buzz buzz aizawa's phone rang, groaning he got up leaving hizashi there and limped into the living room where his phone was. Picking up his phone he answered it, "Aizawa you were supposed to call me back for that assignment we were planing! Do you know how fucking bad this will be on us! We might get fired and-" she stopped when she heard hizashi say "Love come back to bed" to aizawa in the background and her mood instantly changed. "IS THAT HIZASHI!? IM COMING OVER" She yelled almost deafening aizawa on the other end. "No its not dont come over im not at home anyways- I have to go ill call you later nemuri." And with that he hung up. "Who was that love?" "It was nemuri and I think she's going to come over now that she heard you" aizawa said sighing. "Well atleast you had a good time" hizashi said winking, aizawa blushed and quietly said "we should get cleaned up-" "Yeah let's shower but your coming with me" hizashi said grinning. Dragging aizawa to the bathroom they quickly showered and got dressed the whole time hizashi kept bragging about how he was top. "Ugh he's being so annoying- hah I know." Aizawa turned around and pinned hizashi to the wall mid sentence and started kissing him roughly, "that top enough for ya?" Aizawa said rolling his eyes and letting hizashi go who's his cheeks were so red aizawa thought he might faint. A few minutes passed and they were sitting on the sofa kissing as a show played in the backround.