The fight

Tw: Suicidal thoughts, Sh thoughts, alcohol abuse

A few weeks have passed and they moved in together everything's great... well besides hizashi's over working and drinking habits... "This is the forth fucking time you've came home drunk! I'm lucky you even came home considering all you do is work!" Aizawa yelled at hizashi who was sitting on the sofa in silence as hizashi screamed, lectured him ect. "I'm sorry sho-" "Sorry doesn't cut it yamada!" He knew aizawa was mad when he got slapped but aizawa never calls him his full last name unless he has too... "Honestly just shut up! You clearly are annoyed with me all the time so why don't I leave again!" He immediately regretted saying the last part. "Wait i would never actually go- I'm sorry I didn't mean it sho-" He pleaded to aizawa who ignored him grabbing his hero bag and walked out of the house in tears. He ran to his old home... he never did tell hizashi that it was never sold he just never felt the need too. Sobbing he collapsed into bed pulling the blankets over his head, "God I'm such a horrible person.. I should seriously die I don't know why hizashi is even dating me.." aizawa mumbled to himself walking to the bathroom and digging through the drawer to find his razor... meanwhile hizashi was trying to contact nemuri to see if she knew where he was to which she responded "Well if he's upset or something he probably went to his old house- why?" Hizashi shut off his phone and stumbled drunkenly to the house hoping aizawa hadn't harmed himself. Aizawa sat on the bathroom floor staring at the razor thinking to himself. "If I harm myself hizashi is going to hate me more.. and to be honest he probably knows I'm here, whatever I'll just put this away and sit on the sofa on my phone."  Aizawa hid the razor and sat on the sofa wiping away his tears, he heard a knock on his door, opening it he fell over as hizashi hugged him sobbing.