𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

 The four of you are sitting together at a round table in a VIP room

The four of you are sitting together at a round table in a VIP room. Kuroo was on you right while koske sat between you and Kenma. You didn't know why but kenma was glancing at you from time to time.

The waiter came to take your orders. When the waiter was finished he left.If anything, you want the waiter to stay a little longer because of the awkwardness in the room.

While you and Kuroo was exchange words, kenma and koske where in there own world. The little guy was so excited that he tell everything about himself and to why he idolize kenma even though he can't say a full sentence, kenma was just listening and asked questions from time to time with a soft look on his face.

"Uncle, game, Mario,lost."he said.

"You lost in Mario?"kenma question. Like what can you expect to a three year old. The little gal was nowhere Professional if anything, he was a beginner to begin with.

"Uh-huh" he nodded.

"Want me to help you?" he said.

"eally?!"

"Yes, but you had to convince mommy to take me with you so that I can play with you, deal?" Kenma proposed.The door opened and two waiters came in with your orders that why you can't hear what kenma said to koske.

You ate in silence while kenma, Kuroo and koske are having a conversation with random stuff.

After you are all finish you and koske was about to leave when-

"Mommy want play ~" koske whined.

"But honey, uncle has to work, he's busy man" you squatted down just in the same height as your son. You know who he was referring to even if koske didn't state his name.

Kenma frowned hearing you calling him uncle infront of his child, but he know he can't do anything about it, knowing his at fault for ruining your trust to him.

"I don't have work-"someone interrupted you. You look for the source of the voice and look up, only to find kenma staring at you.

"And I'm not busy" he added as both of looking at him in the eyes.

"Mommy, uncle come?"koske chaim in.

"Uhhh-um bout that"

"Of course I'll come with you"kenma smiled before you could even respond to your son.

"But-"

"Yey!!"koske cheered as he run around between you and kenma. You sighed,you don't want to ruin the little boys excitement."Fine I agree, but uncle has to leave after you both finished playing"you said seriously.

"Okay!" Koske agreed. He was already happy that his idol was going to play games with him that why he agreed to his mothers rules.

•~~~•

If he could, he want kenma to be his step-father. Unlike his biological father leaving him and his mommy alone.

A/n: you like this chap? Then click vote and comment here~~!