Chapter 10

'And here i am being a fool by you again' you thought.

You saw kenma walking with a girl.The two seems close because of how close they are to each other. She links her arms to kenma as if she already claimed him as hers.

The two just entered the building while you were walking to the exit. Kenma saw you no matter how much you tried to avoid him.

His eyes widen as soon as he laid his eyes on you.He grab your wrist causing for the girl who was linking to his arms to almost fall.

"Y/n, I-its not what you thi-"

"Sir pardon me, but do we know each other." You interrupt him coldly before he finish his sentence.

"Hey y/n, let me explain first please."

"Sir, i think you've mistaking me for someone. Please let go of my wrist."you said to him without breaking your gaze from him.

"Hey!! How dare you speak that way to Kenma?!! Don't you know him? His Kenma Kozume the CEO of the famous Game Company here in Tokyo!"a loud voice chained in.The women who was with kenma interrupt both of you.

"Claire, will you just shut up!"kenma shout at the her.

Apparently her name was Claire.

She pouted as kenma scold her.She only say that because everyone ignored her as if she became invincible and the two was so in their own world.

"Oh, i don't know him. If I remembered correctly, I don't know someone by the name Kenma Kozume, who own a company. The person who has that similar name that I know of was a scumbag." You scoffed.

He frowned upon hearing that,but he kept his mouth shut. Apparently what you just said was true, he's a scumbag in your eyes.

"Excuse me,let go of me. Someone was still waiting for me." You yank your wrist before leaving. Kenna stood there,dazed, watching your petite figured slowly disappeard.

"Hey.. kenma to earth, hello~"Claire snap her finger,making kenma come back to his senses.

"Claire,why did you say that?! Look what you'd done! How should I explained to her?! Now I'm back from the start!" Kenma scolded, clearly frustrated.

"It's not my fault duh~ why are you blaming me. I just said that because you all ignored me! I did nothing wrong." Claire defended.

"(Sigh) fine, it's not your fault, but how do I explained it to her. I'm screwed" kenma sighed as he wondered what to do next.

"By the way kenma who is she? I feel like she's avoiding you on purpose. Seems to me, she wants nothing to do with you. I guess she wasn't one of your crazy ex's, right?" Claire blurted out.

Kenma's eye twitch as he heard Claire call his ex's crazy, but what she said was true. After he broke up with them they scream, or make a scene which was really annoying.

"Alright lets eat now, let's go Claire"