Chapter 12

"Hey old man hurry up!" Koske shouted at Kuroo leaving him behind.He came back to his senses and followed Koske.

"KoSkE wHy dID yOU cALl mE aN oLD MaN?! I'm iN My 20s oKaY" Kuroo half-shouted at him.

"But, you look like an old man to me, besides man like you in his 20s look 40 in our eyes, so it's the same" Koske shrug as he continue walking.

Kuroo realized that he can't win an argument against him.He sigh following the boy. He wondered what would happened to him in the next few hours knowing that you probably be back much later.

"What the hell happened to y/n child, a minute ago he's cute and cuddly but after she left he acts like an adult" Kuroo muttered, still upset about koske calling him an old man.

"By the way Koske, where do you want to go?" 

"Hmm, I want to visit an internet cafe"he said without a second thought.

"Come here, I know just the place" he said as he held koske's little hand and lead him there.

The place was quite near to where they are, it jus a 15 minutes walk.

When kuroo opened the door and the two entered the place was very different to what koske expected. But he didn't show any excitement or emotion as his cute face still remain blank

 But he didn't show any excitement or emotion as his cute face still remain blank

Both of you beggan to play. There were a lot of players who was very serious about it. Kokse was in the opposite team, kuroo's opponent.

30 minutes later~

Someone started attacking kuroo's team. They tried finding the player who was responsible of the surprise attack, but they can't find him.The player keep attacking continuously lowering their HP.There MP also keep decreasing because they keep attacking not knowing who to attack. The player only stop when he has to reload.He keep changing his position that why kuroo's teammates can't find him.

Since they can't find the one who did it. The opposite team started losing their teamwork, and eventually lose the game.

"Who the heck did that?!" One of kuroo's teammates shouted as to whom they were defeated.

"Wait, let me check to which internet cafe his name belong to" the player said as he check every list of names in the computer.

"Whaat the?! He in here! The player was in the cafe?!" The player shouted as he double check to make sure the name was correct. Like how can he not know that such an amazing player was in here.

As the players heard that the mysterious player was inside, they started searching everyone's name, one by one until they stopped at koske's desk.

"It him!!, the little kid was the player!" One shouted as he see that the name they were looking for was in the computer koske used.

Everyone started gathering around him asking how he did it despite his young age. Not knowing that the kid's father was a professional player and a CEO. Well, how will they know. They say blood was thicker than water.

"How about joining our team, little guy?"the player who searched the name asked.

"No thanks"Koske replied immediately as he turn around leaving with kuroo.