27

i can explain.

first of all, hi, how are you? and why are you still here? Wtf guys, get a life 💅

second of all. a lot of bad shit (tm) happened to me. anyways!!

enjoy this chapter?? ig. idk. im lost just like yall are 🤷‍♀️

Chapter Twenty-Seven: (jfc how did we even get up to this point??)

Harry gets a letter from Sirius. When he opens it, he finds a drawing of Tom and Sirius laughing over some poor man's dead body. The details are very odd and specific. He immediately shows it to Verde who thwarts at it with his tail and sends it flying across the Slytherin table.

Before Harry can even react, Blaise is picking the drawing from between bowls of soup and peering down at it with furrowed brows. He then folds it and slowly passes it back to Harry, saying, "I didn't see anything and I don't know anything. In fact, I'm partially blind--"

"Please stop," Harry begs, shoving the drawing into his side bag. "We both know you're fully blinde."

"Right, yes," Blaise nods and returns to eating his food like he hadn't just seen two sociopaths, maybe psychopaths, Harry isn't quite sure yet, bonding over murder. Granted, it's just a drawing, but still, a very detailed drawing nonetheless. Sirius really didn't have to add the spilling guts and the dismembered fingers... and oh shit, Harry hurries to pull out the drawing once more and yup, that's fucking Peter Pettigrew, those motherfuckers got to him before he could.

No wonder Verde and Nimmy couldn't find a rat with a missing toe on the premises of Hogwarts, Peter Pettigrew was already dead.

Well what the hell was Harry supposed to look forward to now? He huffs in annoyance and hastily scribbles a message above the drawing -- 'what the fuck guys, i wanted to do that' --- and makes his way towards the owlery with a scowl. Once the parchment is tied around Hedwig’s leg, he sends his girl off.

"You're angry," Nimmy notes from where she's wrapped around Harry’s neck, her tongue flicks against the hollow of his throat and Harry’s scowl deepens. "Angry isn't quite the word I would use," he says, "I'm displeased because I wasted my time on searching for a rat that was already dead."

Harry walks out of the owlery with an oncoming headache,"and there was so much potential for me to release all my pent up frustration and suddenly--"

"Master," Nimmy tightens her coils around Harry’s neck, "Relax, we'll find another rat to play with."

"There's plenty to chose from," Verde adds from around Harry’s wrist. "We've a school full of them. Personally I'd like to see that Longbottom boy cry."

"How dull," if Nimmy could roll her eyes she would, "I insist on it being that good for nothing rabbit--"

"Agreed," Verde cuts in, suddenly heated. "The nosy rabbit goes first."

Harry falters in his steps for a moment before he shakes his head. "The what?" He asks, turning the corner to head towards Transfiguration.

"A rabbit, from the forest--"

"Snotty, nosy, arrogant--"

"We want it dead Master, dead."

"Mainly me," Nimmy confesses.

"Mainly her."

Harry chuckles. "And how is it that the two of you can't catch it and do the deed yourselves?"