2

You greeted antonio as you made your way inside. It was a saturday night so that meant the club was a bit more packed than yesterday which also meant it would be a good night.

Giovanni had called you to the back when you got there and you were kind of worried because he usually never called you into his office. So you were curious as to what he wanted because it had to be important. "hey gi" you hugged him before lifting yourself up on his desk. He hated when you did it but he couldn't say no to one of his favorite dancers.

"okay sooo, I know you don't do private dances but-" you cut him off before he could say anything else making sure your voice was strong.

You shook your head at him as you crossed your feet, "absolutely not, there's no buts giovanni" you looked at him in confusion. "you know i'm very strict on that, and you know why. My answer is no"

"y/n he's willing to pay you $10k for  one night, I let him know you didn't do private dances but he wouldn't let up" he rested his hand on your leg, beginning to massage the muscle.

The amount caught your interest but that there was a reason you didn't do private dances anymore. It was just not a risk you were willing to take, no matter how much money it brought in.

But then again maybe once wouldn't hurt. You started to think more logically and actually considered it. 10 bands in one night was crazy. Plus the money you'd make tonight on top of that.

One dance wouldn't hurt, what was the worst that could happen. There was actually a lot that could happen, you could think of about ten out of the hundreds there were. "who is it?" you sighed in defeat while giovanni smiled in victory.

He had to be getting something out of it since he was being persistent but you weren't going to ask. "he goes by Akuma, nobody knows his real name besides the people he's close to" the name struck a cord in your head as you remembered that was the guy who you had talked to last night.

He must be important and rich if he was offering 10k just for a private dance and if nobody knew of his real name. A red flag should've gone off in your head but the money he was offering made the flags look green. "fine, i'll do it. How long and what time?" You hopped off his desk ready to leave the room.

"two hours and at 9pm" you nodded and left his office. You could in a good two shows in before it wad time for the private dance. It was half past seven by the time you finished getting ready and it was time for your first performance by eight.

You slowly walked up on the platform as anais joined you on the other side. You both danced off the pole for a minute before you grabbed onto it, hoisting yourself. You wrapped your right leg around the pole then pulled yourself a bit higher then positioned your legs so one touched the back of your head while the other was in the same position, opposite direction. Anais mimicked your motions under you and you both sat in that position for a few seconds spinning around the pole before the two of you moved in sync. Spinning around the pole together, making an illusion. You both kept eye contact all the while, making the performance more intense than it already was.

When your were done you both placed your hand on the lower back of the other as you sauntered off stage. Cheers of praise could be heard as you both disappeared from sight. "we are such a powerful duo" you breathed out as you opened your water bottle.

"right, we should perform together more. I think it'd bring in more money for the both of us" you nodded in agreement at her statement.

The performance took longer than expected and you wouldn't have time to do another one before the private dance. So you freshened up and changed your outfit and you put highlighter on your high points and it was five minutes til nine. You took that time to calm your nerves. Yes you knew you were a great dancer but you hadn't done a private dance in two years and for good reason.

You took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. You left your dressing room and went to the bar to get the tray of drinks you were sure he ordered. Irina handed it to you and you thanked her, she gave you a look of sorrow knowing you didn't do private dances but she never knew why. She was curious but she wouldn't dare, she knew it would be overstepping her boundaries.

When you got to the door you knocked twice and you heard a come in before you took one last deep breath before pushing open the door.

He was in here by himself... It wasn't the weirdest thing, but when men came in for private dances there were usually three or four others sometimes more. It didn't bother you though, just a small detail you noticed.

You held intense eye contact with him as you placed his drinks on the small table next to where he was sitting. You were prepared to walk over to the pole in the room but you were stopped by his voice. "sit" you tensed, you didn't take orders from men and you sure as hell wouldn't start now. No matter how much he was paying you.

"excuse me?" you looked at him questioningly. He readjusted his hips in the seat as he manspread in the seat. Which was definitely something you loved that men did when they weren't utter and complete assholes though.

"may you please come sit y/n" you stiffened as he uttered your name. You didn't know how he got your name because it wasn't something you used in the club and there was a reason for that.

You hesitantly sat a good distance away from him. "how do you-"

He cut you off immediately "your name is very well known in the business i'm in ms. l/n." your last name too...

"if you're trying to threaten me it won't work" you rolled your eyes ready to forget about this whole thing.

He shook his head as he picked up
one of the glasses before taking a sip. "that's actually kind of the opposite of what im trying to do y/n" you scrunched your face in confusion and he elaborated. "I find you..." he trailed off. "headstrong and i'm interested in you, have been for a while"

You hummed, but what did his interest have anything to do with you. You weren't his fairy godmother. "soo?" you raised a brow.

"i'm just letting you know i plan on pursuing you y/n" he sent you a cold, hard stare which sent a shiver down your spine. You didn't know what his interest in you had to do with you but you honestly weren't against it.

He seemed serious, you wondered who he was and why he was interested in you of all people. It had to be more than that, you knew it was. You got up from your spot and cleared your mind. You stepped onto the small rounded stage and lifted yourself off the ground. You didn't have a routine because it was so last minute but you free-styled.

Your body temperature rose as he held eye contact while you felt up
on yourself. After a while you walked over to him and touched his thigh, dragging your hands up to his arms and back down to his hands. You grabbed them and placed them on your hips, letting him know he could touch. You straddled his lap, rolling your hips as you let your hands drift up his chest from his lower abdomen.

His hands sook treasure all over your body except for the parts he knew were off limits unless you said so. Eventually you moved away from him and got back on the pole.

It had only been forty five minutes. You freshened up a second time and changed outfits. He had another hour with you, you wondered what he'd do with it.