9

Anais accepted you with open arms of course, you hadn't expected any less. It had been a few days since you sped off on suguru and you had now felt like you had overstayed your welcome. Ana said otherwise but you insisted on leaving, you would have to face the male at some point anyways. Rather get it over with.

"I love you, call me if you need anything" she said as pressed a kiss to your cheek. She released you from the hug she had pulled you into monents before and you got into your car, heading back to home you shared with geto.

You mentally prepared yourself on the drive there, but it was all for nothing since he wasn't even home. You were sure he'd be back within a few hours which definitely gave you more time to prepare your words.

You thought you were ready to talk to him until he was standing in front of you. Plump lips, gorgeous black hair, eyes that kill, yeah absolutely not. What cold you say to him. "sorry i punched you". Is what came out of your mouth but you weren't sorry. Not even in the slightest. You straightened up before opening your mouth again.

"You know what, i'm not sorry. You don't deserve an apology, you crossed a line that day. I told you to stop, i told you not to say anything but what did you do... You said something, your words pierced a hole in my heart. Your words resurfaced memories that I didn't want to remember. I buried them for a reason, but with a few words it was like I was reliving that nightmare all..over..again. You will not talk to me that way, as if im your child or as if i'm illiterate. If this is going to work we will work together, you're not above me so don't act like it. If you don't want to respect that, then fuck this, i can pack my shit and go" You breathed out harshly as you finished what you had to say. You knew you had to say more but you had to say something. It was more than enough for now and hopefully he would take in your words and respect them.

He was silent for a few moments after until he sat down at the bar, you still decided to stand. "so tell me what's your past like, I want to know everything about you. Your past, what you have planned for the future, your wrongs, your rights, the things you love and hate. I can't know boundaries if you don't give me any. I don't know where to start with you when I barely know anything." he had a point, but how could you even begin to trust him with that kind of information. You didn't think it was that easy.

It ended up being that easy, you told him from start to finish. How you grew up, how you and your siblings were treated. What you went through, even as a child. His eyes softened with every new piece of information he learned. When I say you told him everything, you had even told him why you didn't do private dances anymore. You spilled alot, with the exception of a few things that you just couldn't reveal yet. Things you weren't ready to remember yet.

"y/n, you know you can talk to me. About anything, i won't judge, I can't judge..." he took a big deep breath in, slowly releasing it. "from as young as i can remember, my mom..." you could tell he didn't want to say it so you were about to open your mouth to tell him he didn't have to say anything but he stopped you before you could start. " my mom had been abused by my father for years, he always came up with some sick excuse so she would forgive him, of course as a young married woman who had 3 of his children...she forgave him. Over and over again, i watched as she got beat on, he would apologize and tend to her bruises, buy her something expensive because he thought that made it okay, then the process repeated itself." His eyes began to water, you didn't do much to comfort him as he continued "and i was a weak 7 year old boy who couldn't defend his mother. It was my fault-" you cut him off before he could finish.

"don't you dare say it was your fault" he looked away as tears cascaded down the apples of his cheeks. "look at me" he sniffled before turning his head towards you. "you are strong now, and you were strong all those years ago. You are not at fault for your father's actions," you could tell that it was rare for him to cry. He kept wiping his eyes and trying to harden his face up. "crying makes you stronger, you have feelings and you are allowed to feel them. How are you going to be strong for everyone else when you're breaking down inside? You cannot make anyone else happy until you are happy yourself. Put yourself first for once." his eyes were bloodshot and his cheeks were pink from the aggressive rubbing. You held his face in your hands, giving him no choice but to look at you. "I'm here, i won't judge" he didn't know which eye to look at as his gaze switched back and forth.

Then he leaned in...and you leaned in. Your lips meeting in the middle. You couldn't describe the feeling of his lips on yours. It was like your lips were made for each other, you thought they were exaggerating in rom-coms...they weren't. The kiss got deeper the longer it went on, at one point he pulled back to look you in your eyes then dove back in harder than before. Your mouths sloppily moved in sync, even as he pulled you into his lap, your lips somehow didn't lose touch.

"fuck" he whispered against your lips. It was like you couldn't pull away. Until.....

Someone clearing their throat sure startled you out of that kiss. You looked up to see callum standing there with his hands clasped together in front of him.

You jumped out of the male's lap and straightened yourself out. "yes?" you said throwing your now tangled hair into a ponytail.

"there's someone here to see you" that made you furrow your brows. Nobody had told you they were coming to visit you. Also nobody could possibly know where you were. You snuck a look at suguru and he shared the same expression with you. You looked at each other confused. You followed callum to the front door and nothing could prepare you for the person that was standing there, waiting for your presence. You wanted to hide, you needed to hide.

All of a sudden you felt nauseous, you ran to the closest bathroom which was in the entry way and puked up your guts.

What the fuck was that psycho bitch doing here, and how on earth did he know where you were.