[12] man of your dreams

TWELVE

TWELVE

his hot mouth was on yours, his tongue greedily, desperately, finding yours as a low groan escaped from his throat, sending heat coursing through your whole body.

you'd hooked up with guys before, but this kind of sensation was on a whole new level. it felt like you were on fire, in the best possible way.

how did this even happen? how did you end up here? you had no idea. but you definitely weren't complaining.

y/n
"sakusa..."

you let out a breathy sigh as his lips moved down to your neck, sucking your sweet spot hungrily and making you whimper. despite the unmistakable burning pleasure he was causing you, you knew this was wrong. he was blind drunk, you were kinda drunk - therefore it definitely wasn't a good time, and you didn't want to cause problems afterwards.

you made a feeble, half-hearted attempt to push his head away.

y/n
"sakusa, we shouldn't do this."

he dismissed you quickly by finding your mouth again, biting your bottom lip.

sakusa
"doesn't mean we can't."

y/n
"maybe another time, okay?"

sakusa
"no, not another time. now.
unless... you don't wanna?"

he paused, looking up at you with those gorgeous gorgeous eyes that made you weak at the knees.

y/n
"no, no i do! i do."

sakusa
"that's all i need to hear."

y/n
"but you're drunk and-"

sakusa
"have i ever told you how
fucking bad i want you?

at this, you finally admitted defeat and let him do whatever he wanted with you.