[16] good morning!

SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

you woke up to a comforting aroma. something a bit like fabric softener. shampoo. something clean. you nuzzled your head into your pillow and sighed, keeping your eyes closed. you didn't want to wake up just yet...

wait.

suddenly, memories of the previous night came rushing back to you at full speed and your eyes snapped open in mortification. you weren't in your room - you were at a motel. the "pillow" you were burying your face into was not a pillow at all, but in fact sakusa's chest.

his toned, muscular, fucking godly chest.

......y/n get a grip.......

and to top it off, you had somehow wound up in his arms too, your body pressed tightly against his.

(to no one's surprise. because what kind of story has a one bed trope and doesn't have this happen???? what did u expect. that they wake up on opposite sides of the bed??? this is wattpad i have to follow the rules 🤷🏻‍♀️)

you jolted upright in horror.

y/n
"oh SHITTTT, did we sleep like this??
i am so sorry-"

sakusa
"y/n, it's okay."

to your surprise, sakusa just chuckled softly and smiled, stretching his arms out above him. his arms. oh my LAWD.

LOOK AT HIS ARMS!!!!!

y/n
"have... you been up long?"

sakusa shook his head.

sakusa
"nah, i woke up just then."

a lie. sakusa had in fact been up for the past fifteen minutes just staring at you. he thought you looked so peaceful in your sleep. so peaceful, and so, so pretty.

he kept this to himself of course. he didn't want to scare you off.

he also kept to himself the fact that when you got up he wished you hadn't. you were so nice and warm.

you wondered what you should say next. it wasn't everyday you found yourself in this kind of situation. awkward was one way to describe how you were feeling.

y/n + sakusa
"so-"

y/n + sakusa
"you go first"

the both of you laughed at saying the same thing to each other not once but twice.

you took a moment to digest the situation you were currently in. you were in the same bed as sakusa. he was laughing. you had slept together. it was his idea.

now what in the fuck was happening??? it was too good to be true.

y/n
"we should probably start packing
our stuff and check out."

you gestured at the clock. 11am. you were expected to check out by 1pm. sakusa nodded and sat upright, raking his hand through his dark locks. ugh, his bed hair was so hot.

sakusa
"good idea."

he grunted as he swung his legs off the side of the bed and stretched. he was in nothing but boxers and a muscle tank that framed his biceps so well. catching yourself staring, you hurriedly slipped off the bed as well and fixing your hair.

y/n
"oh and what were you saying
before sorry?"

sakusa
"oh. i was just gonna ask how you slept."

he said this sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck.

sakusa
"i hope i didn't like... hog the
sheets or anything."

you laughed softly.

y/n
"no not at all, i slept really well
actually! what about... you?"

he smiled. and without his mask on (he doesn't wear his mask while sleeping duh) you could fully see his smile, not just his eyes. you pretty much just melted on the spot.

sakusa
"best sleep i've had in a while."