🌞Sundrop x reader🍋🌞

TW~Kinky?, dirty talk and yeah I think thats it !btw just a reminder I'm not the best at writing NSFW! (You've worked at the Pizza Plex for a while now and you've really get to be best friends with sun but what you didn't know was sun liked you and you had an surprise waiting for you at the Pizza Plex, Uhh he might be kinda kinky? 🧍‍♀️)

As you walked in the day care you were shocked to see sun was at the front door, "Y/N I've missed you!" Sun said "I've missed you too sunny." You said and you walked to your desk to check in to work on the computer. As you sat down in your chair and when you were done checking in to work sun walked up to you, "So Sunshine what are we doing today?" They said "Oh just the normal cleaning up the daycare." You said "No need to clean up the daycare! I've cleaned it up when I was waiting for you!" They said "Oh, Well what do you want to do then sunny?" You said shook that sun cleaned up the daycare, But you were more shook when sun set in your lap. "Y/n I have something to tell you.." Sun said

"Oh! Umm what is it sunny?" You said blushing, but sun didn't answer... "Sun-" you said but you got cut off when sun kissed you

(Sundrop don't have lips but ok-)

Sun was shocked when you kissed back you guy started to make out. Sun broke the kiss and start to kiss your neck, a few minutes go by of sun kissing your neck but then Sun started to suck on your neck making you moan a little bit.

Sun started to move There hand in your shirt and started to touch your breasts making you moan more, Sun just smiles. Then all of a sudden sun picks you up bride style and walks into his room and  lays you down on a bed (Sun bed ig idk) Sun crawled on top of you, "Can I have your permission?" Sun said

You just nodded, Sun started to take of your shirt and then Sun un clips your bra, then Sun looks do at your pants then Sun looks up at you, You just nod, "use your words Mi Amor~" Sun said you blushed at what Sun just said. "Yes Please" You said Sun just smiles at you then Sun pulls off your pants now all that your wearing is your underwear.

Sun looks at your underwear and starts rubbing your womanhood through your underwear. You moaned because your very sensitive in your womanhood area, Sun pulls off your underwear now you were full naked. Sun puts two fingers in front of you "Suck them slut"

You start sucking Suns two fingers. A few minutes later Sun pulls them out of your mouth, Sun puts the two fingers you were just sucking in your womanhood, which makes you moan "That's it's let out all those pretty moans Sun bite~" Sun said, After a few minutes of Sun trusting there fingers in your womanhood Sun took then out, "Don't worry sunshine, We aren't done just yet" Sun said

Then Sun started to unzip there pants and pull them down now all you can see is his hard tentacle cock, Sun starts to crawl on top of you when Sun is on top of you they grab your thighs and lift up your legs too where sun can see your womanhood "Hmmm Dirty, Dirty Slut~" Sun says as They put there tentacle tongue in your womanhood, you moan again you where really loving this you felt so good being in Sun's hands, after about 10 minutes of Sun tentacle tongue being in your womanhood Sun lifts up there face for your womanhood "You're allll mine sunshine~ I wonder what I can do with you~~" Sun said after Sun says that she bites your inner thighs making you moan in pain and pleasure, Are that sun let's go of you and your legs lay down on the bed, sun pulls you closer to them then you feel Suns tentacle cock at your womanhood "Are you ready mi amor?" Sun says you just nod in an response then sun puts themselves inside of you, You moan in pain and pleasure Sun waits for you to get comfortable, are a few you give sun a nod to let them know your ready to let them move inside of you.

Sun starts to thrust in and out of you making you moan, "Hmmm~ Doll don't stop with you're beautiful noises there so lovely~" Sun says as they thrust faster and faster you moan in so much pleasure you love this feeling, "You're mine all mine!~" Sun says as he just gets too excited the they thrust so fast and hard that you felt like you were going to pass out "Ah!~ YES~ Don't Stop Sunnyyyy~~" You couldn't help yourself too not hold it in "Does it really bring you so much pleasure?~" Sun says "Oh Fuckkk!!~" You really love this you started to feel butterflies in your stomach "Language unless you want me to go harder on you Dolly~" Sun says "Fuck Fuck Fuckkkk!~" You moaned Sun just giggles softly and just thrust harder after a while Sun was at his climax " AHH YES! OHHH!Have mercy!~" Sun says as he cums in you you cum with Sun. (The end I'm tired :'/)

938 words let's gooooo😍💅 damn but like sundrop with dirty talk tho like AHHH!!!!😍😍😍