⭐Moondrop x shy!reader♡⭐

(To be honest I didn't expect anybody to read this🧍‍♀️but this is just some fluff ig)

You were quite different then the other kids in the daycare you just sit on the floor or in the play place.

You for some reason never liked to talk or nothing you didn't like playing with the kids in the daycare they were always so loud, You just hate loud noises you never thought that there was something wrong with you until sun the daycare attendant walked up to you one day and they asked you "Y/n why do you not like to play with the other kids are you ok?" The daycare attendant said.

You just looked at them with a blank face after a few you said "I don't know, I just don't like how loud they are, I just don't like to talk to people" You replied to the daycare attendant They just looked at you "Well alright but maybe you should at least talk to someone, Bye Y/n!" They said you just sat there thinking about what the daycare attendant said.

But before you knew it, it was nap time but the problem was is the you had a very fucked up sleeping schedule so you would mostly be awake at nap time, All the kid's we're scared for some reason? You wonder why because it was your first day at the daycare and you never knew about moondrop.

~~~~ Few minutes later ~~~~

You saw the the kid's we're asleep already which you wondered how they could fall asleep that fast, You could never fall asleep in only a few minutes then you saw some red lights coming close to you, The they we're right in front of you, You looked closely and you saw it was a animatronic it looked like the daycare attendant but like a moon version which would makes sense because the daycare attendant was a sun while in the light.

Then the daycare attendant spoke "Why are you up past your bedtime?" The animatronic said in a raspy voice which you didn't expect the animatronics to sound like that so you we're kinda spooked a little but you said "I don't know? I just have a bad sleeping schedule-" you really didn't know what to say but as the daycare attendant looked at you.

They pulled you closer to them and putted you on there lap and putted a blanket on top of you and they started to sing a song, It was actually making you sleepy and before you fallen asleep they said "Goodnight Y/n" and the daycare attendant just ran there fingers in you hair.

The end ig

So I kinda forgot about this book because I made this at like 2 in the morning and I went to sleep after that but yeah🧍‍♀️ 484 words and thanks for 20 reads!