🌞Sundrop x kid!reader♡🌞

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Uhmm I love fluff😍 and I was only expecting myself to only make NSFW🧍‍♀️ but now I like to put some cute fluff so let's get into it😈˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

You were just a normal kid in the daycare, You loved to play with the other kids but more importantly you love to play with the daycare attendant you just loved them.

To be honest they kinda like you to they loved to have you doing activities with them like finger painting, drawing, making project's with glitter glue, they think you were cute how you were always running around in the daycare giggling.

One day though you and the daycare attendant were the only one's there, Mostly just because you mom or dad are running late to pick you up from the daycare, You were very tired so you just laid down on the daycare attendance lap while just waiting for you parents to pick you up.

The daycare attendant giggled on how you were just sleeping on there lap they thought it was actually pretty cute they just put there had on you head and just started humming softly... Until your parents were there then you left and smiled at the daycare attendant and waved goodbye and they did the same (since sun can't even stop smiling because he an animatronic 🧍‍♀️)

Anyways I'm done, I'm very lazy mostly because it 1 am rn but 265 words today this is a good typing for me because I'm not a fast typer in school so this helps me😃👍