𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫.

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Today was the big day. Y/n was playing in the Super Bowl this evening and everyone was super excited. I bought the kids and I Y/n's Super Bowl edition jersey's to surprise her.

Colin came back from New York a few days ago, or so I heard but he didn't come stay at my house here in LA when he arrived.

Every time we've been in a room together since the night of Y/n's game, he's made some snarky comment and complained about everything I've said or done. I was quite over his bullshit but I also knew that he was hurting and that was my fault. I tried not to take anything he said to me to heart because of what I've done.

I was also pretty anxious since I have the abortion appointment this upcoming week. Hunter is here and is going with us to the game. He's taking me to get my abortion and he also wanted to come meet Y/n which I'm both excited and nervous for since Hunter is super important to me and I always go to him for his thoughts and opinions. I don't need his approval but, what he thinks matters to me.

Colin decided to come get ready at my house so things wouldn't seem weird to the kids. I had Rose back and she was so excited. She's like Y/n's little best friend. I love their relationship. "Is everyone ready?" I yelled up the stairs and Cosmo came running down.

Everyone had on their jersey's, I grabbed our passes, and put them in my purse knowing if I handed them out right now, someone was bound to lose them.

I really wanted to see Y/n before she headed to the stadium but, I couldn't and I didn't need to hear anything from Colin about where I was going. She's been so nervous today. I really can't wait to watch her do her thing on the field. We had to leave about two hours early since the game is being held in LA this year and I already know how traffic is going to look.

Colin got in the drivers seat and turned on the music in the car, I'm assuming to avoid having to have a conversation with me. Cosmo and Rose fell asleep on the way there and as we got closer, I got anxious as if I was the one playing in the game.

Y/n's worked so hard for this and I want everything to go well for her. Especially since she's coming off the injury list and hasn't had adequate reps and practice since the last game due to them being cautious.

We arrived to the parking lot where we were directed to the underground parking because of our special VIP/Family passes. There were tons of people here. I woke up Cosmo and Rose after Colin parked and we headed to the field while the teams were warming up.

Cosmo and Rose wanted to see Y/n. Luckily when we got to the field, Chris, Florence, Tom, Zendaya, Naomi, and Y/n's mom, brother, and her step dad were down there talking and watching her warm up.

She looked so good. The cameras were on her, photographers were taking pictures of her and her teammates get ready. I couldn't take my eyes off of her and luckily Florence noticed that and started talking to me. Not long after, Hunter met us down at the field and I was excited to introduce him to Y/n.

"How have things been?" Florence whispered as she pulled me away from Colin. I told her and Chris about everything that went down with us so, they've been checkin in as often as they can. "He's basically giving me the silent treatment but when he's not doing that, he's making snarky comments." Florence shook her head annoyed.

"What did Y/n say about everything?"

"Not much, she just pushed it aside, I'm assuming so she could deal with everything after the game? I didn't want things to go down this way, she needs to focus and here I am with Colin and I's bullshit."

"She looks fine and unbothered to me." Florence pointed out at Y/n who was smiling. She walked over to the make a wish kid that was field side with his family. I loved watching her with kids. I put my hand on my stomach and began to imagine how things could be if I could have this baby. If I could live happily and in peace with Y/n.