𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐇𝐢 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲!

.  .  .
𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I paced my living room waiting for Y/n to get here. I was nervous. Anxious, really. We've had no contact, I've missed her more than you could possibly imagine, yet, I don't know what kind of mood she'll be in. What her reaction would be.

Every possible celebrity news station has our pictures plastered on the screen. I passed the store today and saw magazine covers with Y/n and I kissing on Christmas.

How did I forget those pictures? How was I so stupid and careless? I told Naomi to take them with her to LA.

They would've been safer with Y/n, in her home. Now my mind is scrambled. I'd just gotten Cosmo to take a nap, things have been a bit out of hand with him. He keeps asking where his dad is but of course, I don't even know. Colin hasn't returned a single call of mine but you would think he'd at least pick up the phone since I have our son.

Hunter has been calling and checking in. My mother lost it on me. I didn't give her much time to talk though because I was on the edge of a nervous breakdown and I need to keep myself together for my kids. I currently feel like I'm drowning. I can't sleep, I've barely had any food- I'm out of my depths here.

After pacing the room for what felt like an eternity, I went to the door to see Y/n standing there. I wanted to smile at the sight of her but I knew I shouldn't. She's always like a breath of fresh air for me. I wanted to rush into her arms immediately. She came in, closing and locking the door behind her as she turned to face me.

I stood in the middle of the living room as neither of us said a single word. Y/n finally looked at me, no expression on her face before it seemed to rush with worry. Her eyes softened as she took a step towards me and for whatever reason I took a step back. She reached her hand up to cup cheek. Her thumb lightly smoothed over my cheek as she searched my green eyes. "Scarlett." she spoke barely above a whisper.

As my name left her lips, my eyes let out every tear they'd been holding in as I crumbled at her touch. Y/n quickly wrapped her arms around me, more so holding me up because I felt like I was about to collapse.

She picked me up as we went over to the couch. I couldn't help the uncontrollable sobs. She waited for me to calm down before she got up, grabbing me some water and tissues.

"Scarlett-"
"I'm sorry- I'm so sorry this is all-"

"Scarlett- no, stop. We're going to figure everything out, together."

Y/n nodded her head and came to wrap her arms around me again. "Y/n/n, I really didn't mean for any of this to happen I-"

"This is my fault too, okay? You're not handling this alone." She whispered. I looked up at her as our lips brushed against one another.

Neither of us wanting to make the first move seeing as we're in a weird predicament and don't know what to do yet. Without another second lapsing, Y/n captured my lips, giving me the feeling I'd been craving before that was quickly interrupted by a knock on my door.