Alex Morgan

So after an overwhelming response, it's clear what most readers wanted to see. So, I'll be moving forward with an Alex Morgan story. Also, things were pretty close between idea 1 and 3 so I decided to just combine them. So, this will basically be the premise of the new story. However, I do need a vote on names. I'm torn between two names, you can also pick the spelling you prefer.

For first name:

Haze/Hayes       OR            Rain/Reign/Rayne

And then for the last name:

Sutter

Harlow

Laurier (lor-ree-ay)

But anyway, here's a basic description:

Best friends to lovers. Alex and [Name] were the typical batch of kids who grew up together and ended up falling in love with one another. The two high school sweethearts have been through a lot together. Both ready for life after high school and what college will bring to them. Their worlds are turned upside down when they find out they're expecting a baby together. What they once pictured their future looking like changed in an instance. They try to manage their relationship and take care of themselves while both in college trying to reach their goals and provide a good life for their kid but, with a mountain of issues and things unsaid, their relationship slowly starts to chip away until it seems beyond repair. What's left for them after [Name] and Alex go their separate ways?