∞ Chapter 1 ∞

" Good Morning Sir " , " Good Morning Sir " was the only voice that could be heard when Mr. CEO Neil Malhotra
was walking with his all Glory inside his office .

" Sir you have a meeting scheduled with Mr. James about our new
project " , said his PA , Mr. Patrick almost running behind him to match his pace .

" Ok " , was his only reply .
" And what about the deal with Mr. Robert " , asked Neil narrowing his eyes
" Sir we already got that "

" Huh I already knew it no one can say no to Neil Malhotra , I have never learnt to loose a game and that to in Business... Nehhh " said he with a Smirk on his face .

" I am the King here and no one could defeat me in Business it's in my veins" stated Neil proudly sitting on his Chair which holds the Power to capture the world .

" Indeed sir you are " , replied his PA smiling

" Did I asked you Patrick " , said Neil with a straight face with no emotion .

Who can be such a man who doesn't even celebrate his victory or even doesn't smile a bit .

" so...sorry Sir " , said his PA while stammering .

Anyway who is not afraid of this devil

" Is the presentation ready for today's meeting Patrick " ,

" Ye..yes sir it's almost ready " , replied Patrick fearfully somewhere knowing his Boss reaction towards the incomplete work .

" What do you mean by almost " , shouted Neil banging his hand on the desk .

" Si..sir actually there was some technical issues due to which the slides are incomplete otherwise it's almost done " ,

" I don't want to hear your excuses , I just want the work to be completed within half an hour otherwise the whole team included in this presentation would face the worst side of me " , exclaimed Neil angrily .

" I don't want to loose this deal , it's very important for my company , and just because of your stupid mistakes , I don't wanna loose it . Do you understand it Patrick " , spoked Neil pointing his forefinger towards him .

" Ye..yes yes sir , don't you worry sir it would be taken care of , you will get the presentation complete in less than half an hour " spoke Patrick with lines of fear clearly visible on his face .

" It's better for you guys , now get the hell out of here and forward me the file related to this deal " , said Neil

Patrick nodded and left to do his work afterall who wants to be the Lion's dinner .

∞-----------------------------------------------------∞

" Mom , how much more time is required for the breakfast to get ready , I am damn hungry " , pouted Adwik ( Neil's Younger Brother ) while shouting from the dinning hall .

" Oo yes yes Vishakha ( Neil and Adwik Mom ) come fast and feed your Nalayak son , whose work is only to eat and sleep , spoke Jay ( their father ) .

" Don't you dare to talk to my grandson in that tone , said Kalyani Malhotra ( Neil's dadi ) coming back from the temple with Prasad in her hand .

" Aww my dadi , see dad dadi loves me a lot more than you " , exclaimed Adwik encircling his hands from back embracing Kalyani and playfully showing his tounge to his father who was sitting and reading newspaper .

" Whatever " , exclaimed Jay rolling his eyes towards them .

" Ok enough guys , come breakfast is ready " , said Vishakha coming out from the kitchen .