∞ Chapter 4 ∞

Target wasn't completed :(
It was just a small target of 20 Votes only and it's still not complete since last one week still I am posting the chapter .
Look I am so good 🙂
Please complete the target this time for the next chapter please.
Just a mere request please fulfill it
:(

Word count - 1660

Ayesha's POV

"I think this dress is a bit tight" , I heard Riya saying it as I stepped outside the washroom after taking a refreshing shower after a hetrick day at the college .

"Ammm ok no worry we will make it fit tomorrow at the shop" , Aaru replied her

"Aree Ayu why are you standing there come and check your dress as well in case if it is tight or loose then do let me know" , Aarohi said while dragging me to the bed where the dresses were kept .

She seems to be very much excited for the College Fest huhh !!

Easy easy Aaru don't you worry I "have already tried it , it's all perfect" , I replied .

"Ok then it's good , because I don't want any sort of mistake in our performance as well as our presentation . I wanna win it" , she spoked with her dreamy eyes .

"And why so" , I and Riya asked her in unison .

I mean come on participating is more important then winning it , we should enjoy what we do nor just for the sake of winning the compitition . But this girl , something is cooking up in her mind for sure because Aarohi and seriousness are not not friends , means if she is this much excited then offcourse it would be some other reason , pretty sure about that . I was busy in my own world when Aaru broke my trance and said .

"Offhoo dumbo , you don't know or what like who is coming this time as our Guest of Honour , I mean I am totally surprise , because the person who is our guest is one of the most famous man and he would attain a mere function of us , like come on are you kidding me but I was so happy to know that I could meet him and if we won then we can personally meet him and we would be centre of attraction if we won the prize and as far as my academic is concerned then I am not gonna win any of the rank holders trophy so yeah I don't want to miss this golden change of meeting him by winning the competition , like seriously you both don't know who is coming" , Aaru asked narrowing her eyes towards us .

"No" , I replied rolling my eyes
Ahh who is interested , even I don't wanna participate but this girl .

"Aarohi will you speak or should we go to sleep because I don't wanna waste my time , I am really sleepy" , said Riya while keeping her both the hands on her waist .

"Okk okkk , so listen the one who is coming is the.... Why don't you guys guess or all I say is you both should see him there only" .

"Bitch I swear I will kill you , you better tell it now , you know very well that I can't handle suspense" , said Riya who clearly looked frustrated from Aarohi's teasing game .

Well it's true this girl here can not handle suspense a bit , she so impatient that even she reads the summary of the web series before watching it 😂

"Ayesha are you going to speak something or continue to stand here like a statue" , spoked Riya broking my trance .

"I can see how much impatient you are to meet my crush bitchy witch" , spoked Aarohi smirking at Riya .

One minute crush ?? I thought
And here I was right see I told you before only that there must a reason for sure and here she goes " CRUSH "
Huhh Is she for real . I am mean how many crushes does she have . Never mind again it would be some so called celebrity crush of her , well her crush changes every month . It's not a big deal for her .