Twenty Six

Siddharth stood in front of the washing machine watching the soap bubbles and the fabric go round and round behind the glass. He wondered where did it all go wrong. It started well. It had been marvelous throughout. Except for the end.

He had kissed her and she had kissed him back with equal fervor. They tumbled on the couch and she was over him. He had been glad that she wasn't missish or shy, she matched his energy and he was glad. Her lips were on his collarbone when he laughed a bit ticklish, "This is the second time we're doing this after fighting over Myra."

She bit him and he groaned, "I'll thank you very much if you don't say her name while we're doing this." Her voice was urgent and he couldn't help but laugh again.

He cupped her jaw and brought her face closer to him, "You're so oblivious, it's irritating actually. How can you not know?" He said between kisses. Her fists caught his t-shirt. "How much I want you?"

She pulled him upward deepening the kiss until he sat up. He held her waist as she settled on his legs. His breath hitched as she moved her pelvis tortuously over his own.

Her hands were in his hair tugging gently and pulling his head back. She kissed his jaw crowding her upper body towards him.

"As if you're the expert in taking clues? I was practically begging. For this. For you."

She stopped her ministrations and he could properly register what she had said her finger tugged the edge of his t-shirt and she pulled it upwards and he raised his arms and slipped it off.

She dragged her fingertips down his chest and his eyes fluttered close from the series of sparks. "Wh-what are you talking about?" He finally pulled himself from the fog. He couldn't last even 10 seconds if this went on.

"See? I was right." A devilish smile played on her lips as she then placed her lips on his shoulder and his head fell forward towards her neck and he breathed in her scent. He tugged her bathrobe down her shoulder urgently and gently bit into her creamy skin.

The scent of her skin and roses assaulted his nose making him more hungry for her. With his other hand he tugged the bun she had piled on the top of her head and her hair tumbled down. He traced his nose down her neck and tugged her ear lobe. She let out a sound right in his ear and craned her beautiful neck to the side which made him easier to lick her there. She threw her head back and he kissed the column of her throat.

"Tell me..." He whispered against her skin. Her nails dug in his shoulders and her hips moved deliciously against his hard-on.

Her bathrobe was loosened and the shadow of her cleavage was peeping through it. Good god! She wasn't wearing anything underneath. He traced the back of his knuckles down it and she broke out in goosebumps. "Tell me...." He pressed his open mouth on her collarbone.

"I..." She rasped out. She leaned forward and he pressed his forehead to her. His knuckles brushing up and down.

"We..."

He nodded and said, "Hmm?" He urged her. "Last night..." She kissed his lips with a smack and her fingertips rubbed his jaw. He turned his head and kissed her palm. "The night before..." She sighed in his ear and gave it a soft bite. "The date..." She tugged his hair and pulled his hair back. She bit his lower lip as if to punish him. "I wanted you and you were so...."

Siddharth frowned focusing on her words. A damned difficult job it was. The date she had said. He remembered the pool and then when they came back. He gasped, "Oh." She has told him she had something else in mind and tried to give clues. Oh.

The next day, what had happened? He sighed as she kissed his jaw. "So blind."

He tried to focus again. The next day he was worried about what had gone wrong. Then he had work. He remembered working late and Sakshi had come to see him. He had dismissed her. Then when he had come to bed the next morning he could see what she had worn to bed. Usually, she wore something modest. But it had surprised him. She had been waiting wearing that. He groaned, "Oh. So fucking blind."