Twenty Nine

"I love you, Sakshi." Her husband had said. It came to her as a surprise even though she was made aware of it.

     "I love you. I want you to know that. You're the only family I have."

      Tears flowed down her cheek and she leaned forward and pressed her lips to his. He crowded her body and she stumbled back. His strong arm held her waist and he propped her up on the table.

    Her hands were in his hair and she groaned as his palms found her ankles, his hand trailed up until her inner thigh, she could feel the cool air on her thighs. He stopped kissing her and his eyes moved towards her leg just where his palm was groping her.

    Her eyes widened. "No. Don't do it."

     "Do what?" He asked her very innocently.

       His hand moved upwards taking the saree and the petticoats up with it. Her mouth dried and she watched his eyes flare up as he realized. His thumb swiped at the crease where her thigh and pelvis met and all she could do was bite her bottom lip and shut her eyes.

     "God! You were expecting this to happen. You wanted this to happen." He whispered harshly against her ear. His thumb swiped again and she shivered. "Obviously. It was your birthday." She tried to emulate her haughtiness but it only came out as wanton.

        "Ah...a perfect surprise."

        "Which you ruined."

         "Let me remedy that then." He kissed her then and left her wanting for more and to her surprise, he knelt on the floor.

   "What are you doing?!"

     "What do you think? Enjoying my birthday surprise." He kissed her on the knee and she jerked.

     "You don't have to. I can't return the favor you know."

   Her mind was so foggy but she caught what he said, "I am not doing it so you can return it."

     Her mind became pure mush after that because all she could feel was her mouth and tongue. She had imagined this but she never imagined that it would be like this. She came screaming his name and gripping his hair.

   She would've guessed a climax would've abated her but it didn't. She needed him inside her now. She longed for it. She tugged him upwards and kissed him raw. He tasted salty and it only aroused her that she could taste her on his tongue.

    She wrapped her legs around him and he carried her to the bed. He loomed over her kissing her neck and she growled. She pushed him over. It didn't take much to climb over him or pull down his pants.

      She pulled her saree to her knees and she heard a tear but she didn't care.

     "I thought it was my birthday that my wishes will be heeded." He fake whined. He wasn't complaining at all.

     "Well, you bungled it so I'm taking the lead." She groaned and then he hissed as he felt her wet entrance. He held her waist tighter and nearly shouted as she impaled herself.

     He willed his eyes to stay open because he would be damned if he missed even a moment of the glorious sight.

     She was on top of him and her skin glistened with sweat. Her hair was coming loose from her bun and strands stuck to her face. God, her saree was in a disarray, sliding to the left so that he could see her cleavage and her creamy midriff. Her head was pulled back and her expression was pure pleasure. He never would've thought that he would find her clothes self sexier but he did.

   She moved her hips and he lost his train of thought. Gasping she moved her pelvis and he arched his hips. She fell on him unceremoniously and he held her waist, her chest was crushed against his chest and he dug her face in her hair and they both found a rhythm until they both cried out in pleasure.