eleven ; the big day

"I don't know what to wear!"

Misun was currently standing in the middle of her room with clothes thrown all around her in messy piles. She had gotten out of class just an hour earlier and had hurried her way to her apartment to get ready but she had no idea what to wear.

If these guys are a k-pop group, what vibe should I go with?

Misun lifts up a brown pair of trousers from the floor along with a sweater. She eyes her Converses sitting on her bed.

Mysterious bookstore girl?

Misun shakes her head and sets the clothes down. "It's too hot outside for that. I'll just sweat excessively..." She trails off as she looks around her room again.

She spots a short skirt and a button up, lifting it up to her face before cringing and setting it back down.

I would just look like some preppy schoolgirl.

If she wasn't anxious before, Misun certainly was now. She was running out of time to get ready.

I'll just go with what I wear normally, Misun thinks. She spots a dark, beige garment laying on her bed and quickly holds it up. She blinks in surprise as she realizes that it's an overall skirt. An outfit begins to form in Misun's head as she smiles with pure happiness.

She grabs a white blouse button up and fastens it on, throwing the beige overall skirt over it. After putting on some socks, she pulls on her black low-rise converses and stands up. She walks over to her mirror and smiles with pride as she admires her outfit.

She then goes to the bathroom to do her makeup and hair. She stops in front of the mirror in her bathroom and frowns at her appearance. She had dark circles under her eyes from countless nights of studying or just tossing and turning. Her eyes were dull as well, making her look even more tired than she actually was.

I hope they don't notice...

She quickly does her makeup, covering up her dark circles and other blemishes. She then starts on her hair, styling her long brown hair into loose curls along with her curtain bangs.

"Shit!" She curses under her breath as she checks the time. "I need to leave, like, now!" She rushes out of her bathroom and grabs her phone and purse before leaving her apartment.

Minutes later, Misun was walking through the crowded streets of Seoul. With every step she took towards the coffee shop, her heartbeat sped up from her nerves. She couldn't stop thinking about what could happen once she stepped through the doors of the coffee shop. Who would she see? Who will be the faces behind the names in her phone?

Misun frowned as she thought of another thing that's been bothering her ever since they made plans to meet. If they are a k-pop group like they claim to be, will their friendship even work out? She didn't want to cause them any unnecessary drama with their fans.

Am I making the right decision?

Suddenly, a man walking in the opposite direction shoulder checked her, jogging her form her spiraling thoughts. The man apologized and continued walking in a rushed pace, disappearing from view. Misun didn't even have a chance to say anything but she shrugged it off and glanced up. Her eyes widened as she recognized the building.

It was the coffee shop that they were supposed to meet at.

Misun walked up to the door skeptically as she noticed something that was off. There was a "CLOSED" sign in the door and the blinds were drawn, blocking her view of the inside.

I thought we were supposed to meet here?

She anxiously texts the group chat in confusion.

———