Chapter 62

Islay was watching the women laughing in front of my eyes, expressing discontent.

"Wow, sister! Look at this!"

Bianca, who caught a fish the size of a finger, looked back at Ludmila with a bright face.

......sister?

The brow of Islay wriggled.

'No, why is Bianca still calling mother 'sister'?'

No matter how it is, I've never heard 'Oppa' from Bianca either......!

"Lay, why are you making such a face?"

Evelyn approached Islay closely and asked him a question.

At the friendly appellation, the look on Islay's face slid away.

Lay

Ever since the couple's relationship was announced to the world, Evelyn has been calling Islay "Lay" instead of "The Duke.

And Islay was so pleased with the fact.

"I was thinking about why my mother monopolized our Bibi."

"Um......."

Evelyn smiled vaguely.

I think I'm sulking about Bianca following Ludmila well.......

"But thanks to Count Tessa, it's true that we're comfortable with hands-"

"...... honestly, I didn't have to let my mother in. I can take good care of you."

Islay sighed deeply and looked at my mother, who held the fishing rod in both hands.

"I shouldn't have said it from the beginning......."

The problem was that she talked about hands-on learning without much thought to brag about being a lover with Evelyn again.

Ludmila, who was listening to Islay, suddenly asked a question with her eyes glistening.

"Isn't that a place close to mine?"

"......Why else would you ask that?'

"Listen, Lay. There's also a luxury bungalow run by my family!'

"Good for you, I'll pay you my money to rent the bungalow, so you don't have to meddle.'

Islay, who was anxious, drew the line as firmly as possible.