Epilogue 02

Finally, the day of the wedding came....

In the afternoon, when the unique freshness of early summer was full, guests invited to the wedding sat in the garden of the townhouse.

The garden full of blooming early summer roses smeared with a sweet scent.

On either side of the long-leaved road, there were tables full of guests.

A vase full of roses was beautifully located on a blindingly white tablecloth.

"Oh, my God... it's so beautiful."

"We're so lucky to see such a sight."

"It's a beauty that only the guests of Neidhart can enjoy, isn't it?"

The pride of being proved acquainted with Neidhart and the ripe early summer flavor were mixed.

Guests chatted with each other with a smile, soaking in the mild early summer air.

"I heard the royal family sent you a priest in person at this wedding?"

"Oh, I heard that."

"Well, it's not anywhere else, it's Neidhart, the Emperor's right-hand man."

So whispering, people looked at the two standing at the end of the long path.

Holding hands together, the two were simply a picture.

"The Duke...... I think you're very happy to be with the Lady."

"I know."

In the laughter of the guests, the Duchess and Ludmila side by side had a headache.

Because Islay couldn't take his eyes off Evelyn as if possessed.

Under a wedding arch, beautifully wound with roses, a pure white wedding veil fluttered gently in the wind.

Tiara twinkling over black hair, and a lace dress that falls tightly around the thin body.