🍋NO PLOT SMUT!!🍋

THIS STARTS OFF SUPER STRONG IM SORRY-)

"I need to get fucked bad. Like real bad. I wanna choke on some cock, and get my ass destroyed." A certain detective overheard, loosing focus and hearing in. There was his crush, who was chatting it away with his best friend, Miu.

Miu burst out laughing, shoving him. "Dude, your like, a virgin! HAHAHAHAH- I swear those toys must of really done a number on ya, huh?" The inventor teased, shaking his shoulder. Kokichi grumbled, telling her to shut up.

Shuichi felt his face heat up at the mention of toys, feeling faintly stupid for even paying attention to their horny, gross talk. However, the raven haired boy always tried to hear Kokichi, not this side of him!

The detective coughed a bit, trying to show he was in the room. Miu heard, turning to him. Then, she grabbed the leader by the scarf and whispered in his ear.

Oh shit. Shuichi bit his lip, seeing Kokichi strut from behind, running a hand down his shoulder and hugging his neck. "Shumaiiiii, whatchu doin'?"

"R-reading." The boy mustered a curt reply, trying to think of an excuse, "Me and Kaede are doing a small book club on this book, so I figured I'd reread the chapters before."

The purplenette grumbled, Slipping away from him. He laid over the desk now, hands on his cheeks watching him. Shuichi finally placed the book down, eyebrow raised.

"What?"

Kokichi gave him a seductive look, running his finger down the desk. Shuichi sighed, ready to listen in to whatever game he was about to-

"I want you to rail me into this desk until I can't breathe."

"WHAT?!" The detective screamed, looking around for help. Nobody was in the room. Study hall usually was empty, other then the occasional teacher strutting in for extra supplies. However, the detective froze up, standing from his desk and trying to walk away.

Kokichi grabbed his arm, tumbling him to the ground. He stood above him now, eyeing the other down with such intensity, Shuichi knew he was serious.

"W-why me?" Sputtered the boy, face hot.

"Because I love you. And I want you to face fuck me so hard my jaw breaks. Please Shuichi... I'm so horny.." Begged the boy, crawling over to hug him. Before slowly pawing at his growing bulge, squeezing his cock.

Shuichi jolted, thrusting upwards with a slight groan. Shit. All because of Kokichi, he felt the need to comply to him. No matter how stupid it was.

Like under a lustful spell, the detective watched as the leader unzipped his pants, gripping his cock with a thin line of underwear covering it. Eventually, he fished out the length, taking a long lick of it. Shuichi shuttered, biting into his lip he almost tasted blood.

He reached for a desk to hold onto, rocking his hips steadily. Kokichi slowly bobbed his head, coating his shaft with saliva and taking him whole. He then moved his hand over, guiding Shuichi to grip his hair.

He obeyed, feeling like he was more of letting Kokichi command. He decided to take charge, grabbing a knot of the boy's hair and shoving him down.

"Mmph~ ggckk...hhh-" Kokichi quickly gripped his thighs, holding on as his throat was impaled, a switch flipping on Shuichi was he started to abuse his mouth. He quickened up, reaching a high.

Kokichi's throat was tight, his tongue rubbing his sides as each moan vibrated inside, Shuichi came inside. He forced the leader to slip his mouth out, watching his eyes slowly open.

"Ghh, Shuichi~ fuck me... God damn it..." complained the purplenette, swallowing the cum and grabbing onto the bigger person and humping him, pulling his pants off.