🍋That detective...🍋

(There isn't rlly that much smut just a lot of sexual tension and humping 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ if that's not your cup of tea I'm sorry!!)

"I still don't understand why your so bratty, Kokichi." Rantaro rubbed the back of his head, kicked his feet on the ground, mind stuck on him.

Kokichi watched as he ruffled his green hair, shaking the drying nail polish he had just applied. He shrugged, motioning his palm to flick at Miu, "She's brattier. You see her dumbass texting on Snapchat?"

"Shut up! Just because you don't have bitches means you gotta make it everybody else's problem!" Miu yelled, placing her phone down with a thud. Rantaro sighed, rolling his eyes at their bickering.

Kokichi turned to meet her grabbing his shirt, before out of the corner of his eye. There was a man... he seemed to be all serious. He walked in the restaurant, leaning to the co-workers and ushering them into another room. Kokichi worked there, yet he liked to spend his time fucking around because his dad owned the shop anyways.

"Who's the detective? Do you think there's a murder?" Kokichi stood, before instantly being forced down by the other male. "Ranran! Lemme see!"

Rantaro gripped harder, forcing him to sit down on his lap. Like a toddler, really. Miu laughed at this, pulling her phone out.

"The couple is at it again!"

"Shut up, slut! I wanna see the body!"

"And your not gonna. If I know you, you're gonna toy with it and make it harder for the officer."

"Awhhh, you know me so well!" Kokichi cupped his face, reaching behind and leaning towards him. Rantaro scoffed, not letting go. Miu made kissy noises, making Kokichi grab a salt shaker to throw at her head.

Rantaro laughed at this, his chest vibrating on the boy behind him. Then, a slight tap met the table, the large jacketed man spoke, "Do you work here, sir?"

Kokichi purred, licking his lips and throwing Rantaro to the side. He grabbed the shoulder of his coat, sliding his hand slowly down. "Of course I do. What does the detective wanna know?"

Suddenly, he was being tugged by the arm away. He was shoved into a private closet, something the janitor uses at the end of the day. Kokichi tried to look up at him, but his face was shadowed by his hat. The detective didn't meet his eyes, with his cold exterior.

"Are you trying to have your way with me?! Gross!" The worker babbled, crying against his arm now. The detective jolted, trying to shake him off.

"What??? I'm not-"

His hat was forced off by the shorter male, who tipped it over his head. The man had raven hair, and such beautiful eyes. Kokichi felt his heart jump seeing such an attractive male alone with him.

"My name is Shuichi Saihara. I'm the Detective on this case." Shuichi decided to ignore the hat situation, and dove into introductions. Kokichi smiled, trying to meet his eyes.

Balancing back and fourth on his heel, the purplenette raised his hand out. "Name is Dakota Humphrey. I'm also 45."

Shuichi eyed his shirt for a bit, before calmly looking up and uttering, "That's not what your name tag says. You know lying can only make somebody more suspicious."

Kokichi walked towards him, seeing him slowly reach into his coat. "How can I be suspicious when I don't even know the case, detective~?" He flirted out, brushing down his chest before backing away. He didn't wanna get shot so soon.

Shuichi frowned at this, a faint dust of pink meeting his cheeks before regaining composure and profession. "The case involves your father. He's been doing unsavory things in the restaurant and there's reports he's assaulted one of your workers. Now they're both gone, and the victim's parents need closure."

Saiouma one shots / headcanons!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें