- 05

When the car arrives in front of the apartment building, Y/n finish preparing the gun

When the car arrives in front of the apartment building, Y/n finish preparing the gun. She directly gets out of the car without letting her driver open the door for her. Y/n quickly walks to the entrance of the building before aggressively opening the door. When she finally arrive in front of the door of the appartements she insert her keys and burst into the house.

"Jeon Jungkook!" she shouts looking around for him.

When she walks into the kitchen, two pairs of eyes are staring at her.

"Y/n?" Jungkook raises an eyebrow.

"have you lost your mind?" she walks to him.

"is this y-your girlfriend?" the caramel-skinned women ask.

"no, of course not" he answered.

Y/n had enough she dragged him by his arm. Y/n stop when she saw the woman starting to follow them.

"you move..." Y/n raises her gun at her. "...you die" the woman gasp and sit back down.

"don't-" Jungkook is cut off by Y/n.

"shh"

Y/n drag Jungkook to the living room.

"what's wrong with you?! Are you crazy or something?" Jungkook says.

"is me that should be asking that. How could you bring someone in the appartement? Don't you know the rules? You must not bring anyone who isn't an agent, a family member, or a maid who we can trust here! They could put us in danger or even them"

"really?" Jungkook raises an eyebrow not caring about what she just say. "I can get rid of anyone who wants to hurt me"

"you are so stupid I can't believe my dad wants me to marry you"

"I never heard about those rules before" he looks at Y/n and raises an eyebrow. "I think you just can't stand that I bring other women here" he smirks. 

"and why would I ?" Y/n crosses her arms. 

"well-" Jungkook is cut off by Y/n.

"you know what? I don't care" she says and walks back to the kitchen where she meets the woman, who isn't supposed to be in the apartment. 

Jungkook follow. Y/n raises her gun at the woman and shot her in the arm. Jungkook exclaims before forcing Y/n to put her arm down by pushing it. He quickly got to the woman who is now laying down on the floor. 

"What did you do?!" Jungkook shout. 

"urgh, don't be dramatic she isn't dead or something. I just give her a liquid which will make her forget everything that happened since 10hrs ago" Y/n roll her eyes. 

"oh," Jungkook get up and left the woman there. 

"Mia, would you throw the trash away please, oh and take the ben by the way" Y/n keeps her gun and walk away.