- 07

"wait

"wait. What's the plan again?" Lia ask.

"Namjoon" Y/n sigh then call his name for him to explain again.

"we get to China and prepare for the premiere of the weapon, with Y/n and Jungkook as the leader, they will be playing the role of the chef of our fake mafia. Taehyung and Ryujin as bodyguards and then we will be outside keeping an eye on them and everything" he explain.

"oh, okay"

"when are we going?" Jungkook ask.

"this evening" Y/n answer.

"we're gonna use the private jet of the ag-- um, Y/n's private jet" Lia almost spill out.

"yeah, so get ready we have to meet up here in lass than an hour. Don't take anything stupid just the necessary" Ryujin say. "only. The. Necessary" she stare at Lia.

"I got it, only the necessary" Lia nod.

"let's get ready and then meet up at the private jet, in less than an hour" Y/n get up and walk away.

Jungkook look at her walking out and exhale sharply before walking out either.

"can't believe their getting married" Chaeryeong say.

"we don't even know that Jungkook man" Namjoon say.

"yeah, but remember why Mrs. F/n arranged a marriage" Teahyung say.

"right" Namjoon.

***

As Jungkook and Y/n were in their car, Jungkook remembered something.

"shit" he mumble.

"what?" look at him.

"nothing" he say and shrug looking back by the window.

„oh no. The girl I seduced must be there, waiting for me to come not for me and Y/n ! Shit, if Y/n sees her she's going to kill her. Wait- I don't really care. But she might say it to mother. Oh shit.. I gotta bring Y/n somewhere else than home" Jungkook thought.

He being out his phone and text Mia.

_ is there a woman at home?

_ yes sir, she said she is waiting for you

"fuck" he curse under his breath.

_ make her go
_ kick her out before me and Y/n get home

_ yes, sir

"I'm hungry aren't you?" Jungkook ask Y/n.

"no" she answer after a minute of silence.

"well, I am. So let's get something to eat"