- 08

"so?" Y/n said on the phone as she walk on the balcony

Jungkook who was training in the living room stop and look at her. 

"did you get our names on the list?" Y/n ask. "... Perfect... When will it come? ... Tomorrow morning?... Well we don't have a choice... You did? Good... Everything should be ready on time... Okay... Hmm" she hang up and walk back in. 

"who was it?" Jungkook ask. 

"Namjoon" she answer and take a sit on the sofa as she pick up her computer. 

"and what did you guys talked about?" he ask again before taking a sip of his water. 

"the mission" she didn't even glanced at him. 

"that's it?"

Y/n nod her head. 

"you know I'm also part of this mission, and from what I know you're not the leader of this mission so I have the right to know everything that's going on" he scoff then look at her. 

She look up at him. 

"do I have to remind you that for now we are inseparable, my soon-to-be wife?" he smirk. 

"fine" she sigh. "Chaeryeong got our names on the list so there will be no problem at the entrance. Our costumes for the night will come by tomorrow morning. And Namjoon got the list of every people that will be there as well as the architecture of the place. 

"but isn't our mission suppose to be a rescue mission?" Jungkook ask. 

"yes, and we know that the T-mafia always keep useful and precious things, or people, close to them. So if their gonna be there then our rookies must be here in Hong Kong" Y/n explain. 

"I see. But couldn't they be anywhere in this city?" Jungkook said. 

"what do you mean?" Y/n frown. 

"they seem to be a known group they might have contacts here meaning that they could be anywhere"

"right, that's a possible answer but let's try to find them at the 'party' and if they're not there, well we'll have to find something else" she said. 

"how many are they?" 

"three" 

Jungkook think for a moment before going back to train. Y/n frown a little confuse but brush it off. 

***

The rest day went by quickly. They all had dinner together and talked about the mission and how they are going to search for the rookies. It is now time to sleep and mentally prepare for tomorrow's mission. Y/n is reading a novel while sitting on the bedroom's chair in her night dress. Jungkook, him, walk out of the bathroom with his night clothes on, wet hair and a towel around his neck.