Alastor

She must be the fairy that I was supposed to get my hands on before those baffoons let her escape. How else would a fairy be able to travel between the realms? Only dark magic can summon those types of portals.

I clenched my fists by my side. The hallway was quiet as I trudged down it, and headed to the infirmary. I needed Xena to explain how something like this could have happened. It must be a mistake.

Yet, this mistake could ruin all my plans thus far.

My jaw was tight. I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts. Continuing down the hall, I heard the clicking of heels nearby. I already knew it was my sister before I saw her come around the corner. She nearly bumped into me and I held my hands out on her shoulders to steady her.

She looked slightly disheveled, her red hair was out of place and the outfit she wore looked the same as yesterday. My gaze lifted to her tear-streaked face.

"Woah, woah, what the hell happened?" I asked, scanning my sister's expression.

My words seemed to make her start sobbing all over again. Tears fell down the same path on her cheeks as the ones before.

"Hey, Odelia." I frowned at her. I didn't need another situation on my hands. "C'mon what happened?" I shook her shoulders slightly.

"H-he is such a-an asshole," she said through tears and hiccups. "H-he thinks he found his brainless little f-fairy mate, and can just dump me like I'm the side woman?" She pointed a finger toward herself while speaking the last part.

"Wha-what? Fairy-" Shit. "You're fucking the king?" I gave her an incredulous look. How was I not aware?

"Correction, I was fucking the king." Her eyes went big as she said it through clenched teeth. "Until he ditched me for that dirty little nymph."

"What the fuck Odelia," I ran a hand through my red hair and down the nape of my neck.

"Why are you so pissed? I'm the one who just got dumped." She huffed, wiping her eyes. "I wish that bitch would just go back to where she came from."

As if a lightbulb went off above my head, an idea popped into my mind. She practically wants the same thing I do. The fairy girl.

"What if I said there was a way to make her go away?" I lowered my tone while speaking so as not to indulge any eavesdroppers.

She sniffed and looked up at me curiously.

"Meet me in my room in an hour, I'll explain everything." It was time to include her in my plan. Now it was going to be easier to convince her to join my side of this battle.

She nodded and I sent her on her way so I could continue my walk to the infirmary.

As soon as I reached the door, I pulled it open. It made a slight creaking sound. I stepped inside only to find- to my surprise- that Xena wasn't alone. The foolish king stood next to the desk with his new little toy nearby. All three of them looked up on my arrival.