Chapter 4: Pipe Dreams and New Companions

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw that Azazel had been informed about the situation that had happened here, with him understanding that the Occult Research Club had screwed up big time. He talked to Sirzechs and Ajuka about the situation which they told that Issei is not dead, he could be in some other dimension for the time being, since his evil pieces would be disabled and non existent, by Ajuka's theory. Azazel then took a sigh of relief once the communication was off, with the promise that they will continue looking for Issei, meanwhile given his experience as a leader, he was able to control his emotions and talked to the ORC about the situation with him even telling them that they would be postponing their match with Saiaorg Bael and they need to train not for their sake but for Issei's sake. Meanwhile, 7 hours before the meeting, at an unnamed location, Albion sensed the disappearance of Issei Hyoudou along with Draigg, much to Vali's shock. Vali who was training to be stronger than his grandfather was angered and he wanted answers. He decided to go and talk to Azazel about the situation, since he wanted to know the location of his rival. Back in the backrooms, the raid had already begun, with Issei, Jax and Johnny joining the fight, they were able to prevent many casualties, with Issei himself activating his balance breaker destroying several Scratchers and Dullers. The Hounds and Skin stealers were much easily dealt with thanks to Johnny and Jax and some of the soldiers were constantly firing on them. Eventually the assault died down and many of the soldier's lives were saved and the entities like Hounds and Skin stealers decided to flee the situation, Issei then realized that 10 people had perished during the attack, and clenched his fist in anger, he then goes inside to take some rest so that he can get ready for another day, only for The First, the creator and the absolute leader of the M.E.G to show up, they have an interesting conversation where Issei realized that his attitude is similar to Ophis's attitude, he then tells him that he is interested in a man like him, and wants to see his dreams come to reality, he decides to help Issei with his journey by restoring his life force, and giving him an ability that would allow him to mark any level so that he could visit it as a checkpoint once he enters that level, but it would be under a cooldown of 48 hours once he uses that ability, after that Issei escapes the dreamscape, where he explains to a worried Draigg about the situation, which makes him proud to have a partner like him, they then wake up first to pay respects to those that have fallen, he then asks Johnny Cage to take him to the entrance in level 2, which he accepts, after that they travel to a metal door where he walks through and enters the next level.

Level 2, 10:30 AM

Issei walked through Level 2 for what seemed like forever given that the level was supposed to be much harder than a regular level, Issei encountered a few Scratchers and Hounds, which he effortlessly killed without much effort. Earlier Johnny had given him some Spore Bombs and Spore thrower.

 Earlier Johnny had given him some Spore Bombs and Spore thrower