Chapter 19: Dark and Cold

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, fan-designs, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw that Issei and the others were successfully able to escape the Level 32 and head to Level 11, where they had to rush since they were already late for the their meeting with Sonya Blade, she was waiting for the duo. After that they see that Jaune was in a new suit of armor that even many people would kill to get this suit in their hands, after leaving the gang to test their suits Sonya visits Roman Torchwick for his interrogation where she learns not only his past but also his situation in the backrooms as well as his involvement in the attack on Level 11, she then realized that Roman had been corrupted by an entity specifically and when further pressed on Roman reveals the entity to be that of the Redacted Watcher, one of the most strongest and evil entities in the backrooms, which makes Sonya shiver in fear, she then offers Roman a deal and leaves to tell the others about who he is, she first tells Johnny and then tells the others outside on who he is, Belle and Summer shiver in fear as well since they have heard of this entity, and Sonya believes that he is responsible for sending Issei to Level !, when he saw Issei as a threat to his abilities. After that Issei and the others are introduced to their trainers being Kenshi Takahashi and Kuai Liang also known as Sub Zero, Kenshi trains Jaune, Ruby and Naofumi while Sub Zero trains Ingvild and Issei. Kenshi decided to spar with the trio and was being pushed back for a while, he then decided to not hold back and absolutely defeat them with relative ease, he then states that he would be the one to train them so that they would have no problem in their upcoming fights against entities up ahead. Meanwhile Sub Zero trains Issei and Ingvild and notices that they are already ready for combat, all they can learn is more about it, and after two weeks they not only become much better but also way more powerful, Issei and Jaune get the most improvement when it comes to their abilities and powers, with Jaune being able to also sense presences like Kenshi can, while Ingvild becomes much better in her water attacks and abilities, Ruby can use her weapon more efficiently and fight even without it and finally Naofumi gains a massive burst in speed and defensive capabilities, they then get ready to leave with Summer and Jerry joining the gang, they knew that they had to leave this level at some point in their life at the very least if they needed to go back home, they then head to The level known as The Metro and they sit once they buy their tickets, the gang says goodbye to Sonya and the others back at the station. However once the train gets to a certain distance, the train starts to lose power and control and it starts to go completely dark resulting in them crashing and entering an unknown level.

Unknown Level, 10:45 AM

The train had completely come to an halt, the conductor had been the first to wake up and try and start the train but it was powerless for the time being, the others then woke up with Issei being the first to wake up

Issei: Ugh......where are we?

Issei then looked around to see everyone was knocked out by the crash, he then woke up Ingvild and the others, Jaune then spoke

Jaune: Issei, what happened......RUBY WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?

Ruby: Right here, I am alright!!

Summer: I remember being in the train after that......the lights went out and then we crashed

Naofumi looked out of the window to see a dark place, he then noticed that the area was awfully serene and quiet

Naofumi: Hey Issei are we in Level 9?