Chapter 27d: Quest for Escaping (Part 4: Naofumi's quest)

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, fan-designs, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Question: Do you want me to add more Cameos just like last one, with the Wanderer?

Yes

OR

No

Previously we saw Ruby start her quest which was relatively easy, at the very least for her, she had mostly game quests, one killing quests and some miscellaneous ones she decided to do the Deathmoth slaying quest which meant she was supposed to travel to Level 509 to slay those Deathmoths which she did in a explosive manner, after that she began one of the gaming ones first which included completing the level 9-8 from New Super Mario Bros wii, which was surprisingly simple, all she had to do was dodge and jump at the right time, after that she decided to do the 10 kilometer run without using her semblance which she was easily able to complete with ease, given her huntsman training, after which she decided to do her remaining two gaming quests, she started with the first one that being the Undertale: Last Breath one, where she had to face against Last Breath Sans, it was easy the first phase, but during the second Phase, she had to deal with inverted controls that made it a lot harder than usual with her constantly having to deal with the interchanged controls, but despite the odds, she still managed to beat the second phase, however the third phase is where things started to get crazy, where Sans lost all control of himself and started to behave erratically scaring Ruby, but despite that she was determined, she was not going to give in, and she still continued the boss fight, eventually Sans got exhausted because of the attacks and his injuries and the phase 3 ended, which was Ruby's victory, now only two quests remained. The Ultimate Custom Night one and the pancakes one, she did the Ultimate Custom Night, however after 25 tries, she started to lose her temper, at first the Jump scares seemed terrifying, but after a while they became really annoying, not to mention 50 animatronics for a night seemed to annoy her a lot, she knew that she needed to play the game carefully, she looked for each of their behavior given her experience in the game allowed her to identify their attack patterns, making it easy for her to deal with, in addition some animatronics were helpful to her, unless she provoked them, after that she successfully managed to complete the night, but her reward was well let's just say underwhelming. She was treated to a twitching Golden Freddy Screen which was kind of a bummer given her expectations were pretty high, she then decided to do the Pancakes challenge where she was meant to consume 50 pancakes without stopping, she chewed the pancakes knowing that she needed space in her stomach if she needed to have all those pancakes in one piece. Which she was successful in doing so after that she noticed that she was the first to complete with her quests, and since there was nothing to do she roamed around, after which she came back and waited for the others.

Level 3999, 12:30 AM

Naofumi looked at his quest sheet, he saw most of them were either Gaming Quests or Miscellaneous quests, but one caught his attention and it angered him

Quests

1) Consume 10 bottles of Almond Water

2) Enter The Promised Land Level and Buy one Very Berry Milk (Just deliver a load across the map in American Truck Simulator to enter here)

3) Play Simpson's Bowling for less than one hour

4) Defeat The Game Master in a game of chess or catch her in cheating (You can meet her by finding a checkered door in this level taking you to Level 389)