Trust Issues

Next morning

Yn pov

I wake up on the ground..... because Last night I cry a lot and I'm feeling weak because I didn't eat anything seen yesterday morning........... I stand from ground and again started banging the door....but no response.....then I went to the bathroom..........

After 40  min

Yn outfit

Then again I started banging the door but suddenly my fingers started painting

Then again I started banging the door but suddenly my fingers started painting..... it's because deep cut of nail's.....which cut by that moster .....

Yn- ahhhhh I will kill you fucking blaster...

Then I site on the coner......of the room

At living room

Rose pov......

Here jk ,jimin,hobi,jin sitting on the dinning table and eating......then I sit and started eating....and Lisa too...but then I heard yn's room door banging noise......then I looked at lisa and then jk....... I'm going to stand but Jimin...pull my hand and said....

Jimin- you already....... embarrass me don't you dare to.......do rubbish things.....

Jin- jimin y------

Jimin- please hyung......

Then jk said...

Jk- where the other member's???

Jin- in office.....and yeh call us too....

After 45 min

Jimin- we are going....to office....

Jk- and yeh lisa don't you dare to open yn's door.....

Lisa- nod...

And left BTS member Walked out of the house.....

Rose- lisa i----

Lisa- don't talk to me......

Rose- but please listen to m--------------

Lisa- why should I listen you .........your not my rose....she never hide anything from me......and yn too

Rose- lisa........ I hide this because I don't want yn to be hurt by her own brother.....

Lisa- ok but why didn't you tell me???

Rose- lisa...... I'm sorry.....but it's not time for fight let's make plan.....

Lisa- no now I have Trust Issues with you