Changes

Yn pov...

I was crying non-stop.....but I stopped when I feel someone's present.... beside ...i trun and saw suga oppa.... putting hand on my shoulder....and said....

Suga- princess...... don't cry please...( Tears in her s eyes.)

Yn- don't touch me....mr min ...... I'm not your princess.....

Suga huge yn and yn become silent and started crying on his chest like a kid.... while saying.....

Yn- why are your here mr min........ I'm crying because of you I hate you so much.( Hitting on his chest)

Suga- no princess don't cry ....I'm so sorry for being hartless...........an----( yn said)

Yn- now it's too late for sorry....I hate you so much ( wiping her tears.... while standing from ground)

Author pov

Suga grub yn's wrist and said ......

Suga- princess don't say like this I really sorry.......but ..... don't say such things to me...... please forgive your Rock oppa ...( looking into her puffy red eyes with his teared eyes)

Yn started crying hard like a kid and suga pull her into a tight huge.....and yn said .....

Yn- oppa I miss you so much ......why you didn't talk to me ............ theses day's I miss your hugs....( Huge him back)

Suga- so sorry princess ( Guilty)

Yn- it's ok....( Closing her eyes)

AFTER 1 week

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

.

..
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Author pov

In these days......yn tolerate a lot of pain ......from taehyung because he always forcely do sex with yn.....and she's can't do anything but .....there are some Changes....yn believed that
Tae love her a lot ....and care for her.....and she's Started loving tae but not accepting because...she can't forget about yeonjun....and what tae did to her ....and her friends.....about his family......all behave good with yn except 4 ( Jennie,joy,jimin,jk) jk and lisa are dating each other but jk force lisa....to be his girl......and everything good between Jimin and rose.........in these day......and Yuna and Runjin is in USA .........they don't know how to face yn...... they think that..... it's there...... fault..... because they both know that taehyung Obsessed with yn.......so that's why they said....jin to let them shift amarica..........and nobody knows about yn's friends..... expect Yuna and Runjin......

Yn pov

I come out from the bathroom

I come out from the bathroom..... while limping..........my down area...
Paining a lot...... because of that devil...
I saw his's sleeping peacefully after.....
After giving me a pain......last night.....
I went to him.... because it's my duty to wake him up......i went to him and said..... while tapping his shoulder....