Reason

Yn pov

Here me , lisa and Rose siting in my room... after eating our lunch......that 2  dick head....( Jk, jimin).......went for there work........then I said...

Yn- now tell me why he take's me here...........why not our mantion....why they both moster slap ......you.. tell m------?

Lisa- come down please....kido....

Rose - .... I will tell you the reason but please don't tell anyone .....and don't even try to say anything to taehyung........

Yn- but unn---

Lisa- yn please try to understand

Yn- ok I agree now tell...

Rose looked at lisa Nd Lisa nod..then...rose.......said .....and I can see tears formed in Rose's eye's......

Rose- the day you Left.....the Mantion...... taehyung killed 10 guard's and beat me and lisa.... because he saw the back side camera footage of Mantion...and in footage me and lisa....are giving drink to the gurds......he became moster.....after knowing that...me and lisa...help you........

Yn- ooo that's why you tell him the location??.... I'm really sorry unnie because of me he beat...you both..... I'm really

Lisa- no it's not your fault....kiddo don't say sorry

Rose- and......i told him the location because he try to kill jimin.......but soon we both release that.....he was just acting to kill jimin.....

Lisa- yehhh

Yn- omo.....but why.....he take me here??

Lisa- Actually taehyung think that.....you will run away from the Mantion....so that's why he take you and both of us.....to this hotel........

Yn- ooo and why they both beat you both .....?

Lisa- Actually yesterday night when BTS ...are bussy to find your location.......lia called me and she said that She's in Italy......with yeji.......then I tell her everything and she told me that...... come to Italy......we reject first because of fear of jimin nad jk.....but then .... I said...ok............we packed our luggage and get ready......but when we open the door....we saw....BTS.......

Yn- that's why they beat....for leaving them.....??

Rose- yeh...

Yn- do you still love that moster
........rose??( Looking at rose)

Rose- Don't know(started crying)

Lisa-don't cry please...... rose....i know it's Hard to hate someone who you love....the most....( Patted her back)

Yn- Yes unnie I'm with you....and we will get the hell out three fucking
....cage..........but tell me...... One thing ( hugging rose and Lisa)