Introduction

This is my first story posted on Wattpad.

Things are going to get hot.

Things are going to get wild.

Things are going to get weird.

Please, feel free to comment! Would love to hear your thoughts on some of the concepts I want to introduce/explore.

***

SPELLBOUND

{verb past tense; past participle:}

hold the complete attention of (someone) as though by magic; fascinate.

***

Soleil has had a crush on Brice for the longest time.

She wishes he would notice her.

When an opportunity presents itself for her wish to come true, she takes it.

But things don't go as expected.

She wanted his attention and now that she has it, can she handle how jealous, possessive, and obsessed he gets with her?

☆WARNING: Be careful what you wish for coz you just might get it.

This is not a fairytale!

♧This is a Dual POV / BWWM tale of dark love. Go find your nice guy in real life and stop stressing us please! Thanks.

 Go find your nice guy in real life and stop stressing us please! Thanks

I once heard that offence is taken not given

I once heard that offence is taken not given. If something I've written triggers you, you may need to unpack and explore that. We are entitled to differences in opinion. This is a tale of fiction. Go touch grass or take up a worthy cause coz this book ain't it.

(NOTA BENA ☝️ IF YOU ARE A NO-NUISANCE NELLY!!!)

This book contains strong language, descriptions of gratuitous violence, and explicit nudity and sex.

All rights reserved ©️ 2022.
This is an original work of fiction. No part of this novel may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the express permission of the author - Msylvini except in the case of brief quotations in a book review or excerpts for promotional media purposes.

This book may not be translated into other languages or posted on other sites.

This novel is written on and for the Wattpad platform and is also available on REAM. Pictures, gifs, music, brands and any other media incorporated into the story are used for illustrative purposes only. I do not hold the copyrights thereof.

*This is a first draft. Details are subject to change ;)