2 More...

****Delilah's POV****

The next morning I woke up to the two of us still cuddled together, my head resting on his chest as he gently stroked my back to wake me up. We shared a few kisses, revelling in just being alone and not having to hide under the covers to be like this with each other. 

"I don't want to leave." I confessed as I tugged my underwear back on along with my robe. 

"That was definitely the best night yet. I literally can't stop smiling."

"You look like a Cheshire cat." I said as he opened the door for me, revealing everyone still in bed. I went over to our bed, sitting on the edge as I watched everyone slowly wake up with the activity. 

"How was it?" Indiyah shouted. "Did anything happen in the salon?"

"I think we both had a look at the treatments..." I said not wanting to give much away but knowing it would all come out anyway, it was so hard to keep secrets in here and neither Jacques or I were ashamed of what had happened. 

"I can't wait for the full catch up." Ekin said. 

Yeah I loved the time away from everyone, it was just nice to be alone with Jacques and see what it could be like without everyone being in the same bedroom. I hope this will bring us closer together. 

We moved upstairs to get ready for the day and just as I was putting my light make up on for the day Gemma came rushing in. "There's people!"

"What?" We all rushed out onto the balcony and found the guys greeting a stunning blonde, I was already so jealous of her hair and I hadn't even seen her up close yet. 

"Morning, sorry to take you guys by surprise." She shouted up to us. "I'm excited to meet you all."

To try and be as welcoming as possible before I got changed into my bikini I went down to go and officially meet her. "Hi, I'm Delilah." I said as I gave her a hug and let me tell you she was even better up close. 

"I'm Antigoni, lovely to meet you."

"You too."

"Are you a dancer?" Tasha asked noticing her lean figure.

"I'm actually a singer."

"Wow!" I think we could all tell she was going to be a good addition to this place and she seemed like a really sweet girl, but we were in Love Island and the next step was a casual grilling from the girls. 

"Antigoni do you want a coffee?" Davide asked, making moves already. 

"You can come and join us if you want."

"I will but would you like a coffee? Any type?"

"An espresso would be lovely, thank you."

We all took our positions around the firepit to get to know her a little better, I was currently sandwiched between Ekin and Dami. 

"So how old are you?" I asked. "Where does the name come from?"

"I'm 26 and I have Greek heritage so yeah it comes from that."

"Do you fancy Jay?" Luca joked.

"You know what I just have to meet everybody. I'm very much the type of person who doesn't know if they fancy someone until they've had a conversation with them. What else do you want to know?"

"Everything, what do you do, what are your hobbies?" Ekin asked. 

"My life just revolves around music and food and then training so that I can eat what I want."