Author's note

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for giving this story a chance. It truly means the world to me! I hope you enjoy the story.
Best wishes to everyone!

Ages:

Y/n in this story is 22. Earlier chapters 18 though.

Levi will be 26. His squad (Oluo, Grunther, Petra, and Eld) will be in their mid 20s, so Y/n will be the youngest member of the squad. (Besides Eren, later on.)

I know the Special Ops were like near teenagers as well (at least, I think. Correct me if I'm wrong) but I just want them to be a bit older. 

I think that's about all about the fic you need to know before reading. The trigger warnings are in the description, so if you haven't read those, please do. Just in case.

Hange's pronounce is they/them. :)

Also, I'm really sorry if the characters' personality isn't exactly what it is in the anime or manga. I just sometimes make the characters a bit OOC so the story would go more smoothly.

English is NOT my first language, so I am sincerely sorry for any grammar mistakes and missing letters from words in this story. I will come back to it to fix these mistakes as soon as possible.

A quick note: this story and the build of the series – is lightly inspired by jjayanime's series 'Love, Lies & Levi'. If you spot any similarities, then you know.

To those who haven't read it – totally worth a read - I loved that series, I still go back at times and reread my favorite chapters.

-Zero