Chapter 0

Upon waking up, Meera found she was transmigrated as Male Lead's First wife into a child care novel which she read in her previous life.

In the novel, the male lead Siva has married his late first wife for business cooperation between their two families and they adopted a son named Karna. he met the female lead three years after his first wife death in a interview for a nanny's position.
The Female lead Kavitha took care of Karna with love and not approached male lead like other previous nannies. slowly male lead drawn by kavitha's innocence and married her then all three live are lived together happily.
Meera was transmigrated as male lead's fist wife who is a cannon fodder and has the same name.

Meera: if I am going to die, why I am here..oh god.
Meera : okay, let see how I died. I can avoid the situation and live longer

But the novel neither mentioned the timeline of her death nor defined how she died.

Meera decided to divorce Siva and go to any remote village to avoid the main character thinking that may avoid any tragic accident happened her in the story.

Meera : Siva, Let's divorce.give me 10 million, I will run away from your life.

Siva : !!! ..you are pregnant and you want to run away now.... dream on.

Meera touching her stomach thinks : what kind of story development is this???

Note: This is my first time writing a story. please forgive me if I make any grammatical mistakes.