Chapter 7 part 2

Nanny not believed what she heard. She don't want to believe her dream of becoming madam of this house shattering into pieces. She can't accept this girl who is always submissive is firing her but before she come to senses, she was dragged by others servants out of the room.
After leaving the house, the nanny stared the final payment given by the butler,she don't want to give up, so she directly went shiva's office and she told the receptionist that she want to visit Siva urgently to discuss about his son.

Siva who was getting ready to go home told his PA to let her come thinking it's important to know if it's related to karna. Nanny with a face showing she was wronged entered his room and told
Nanny : sir, I don't know what I did wrong. I only treated karna as my own child and helped him to study to make him shine better than other kids. But madam got angry at me because I love karna as my own child and fired me today.
Siva heard this and surprised about the confidence this nanny have that she believed he can make her continue to work in his house. He knows Meera hates karna and that hatred might be extended to this nanny but he didn't believe meera would blindly fire her without my reason. Because he knows even Meera hated karna, she never hurt or scold him. She even made sure to talk with about sending karna to orphanage when karna was not around.
Also Meera is the mistress of the house. If he allows her to continue be the nanny of karna, all the other servants will look down Meera which he never allow it.
Siva: is this what you want to tell, leave now before I call the security. Meera is my wife and what she said in the house is final. So be happy I am Letting you leave now though you wasted my time now.
The nanny lost her last hope of her dream and sadly left the office.

Siva left the office and started his car and thought about the butler words about Meera changed and nanny's words about Meera hating karna. He shaked his head and concentrated on driving and reached home.

❤️❤️❤️Dear Readers..Please follow me😍 to give your support if you like this story...❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️Dear Readers.. sorry 😔 for the delay and posting short chaper today..I will post the part 3 of chaper 7 soon😊❤️❤️❤️