Chapter 14 part 1

Meera looked at him and touched her stomach and thought
'me being pregnant and the male lead of the novel wants to continue our marriage.. what type of story development is this'
' Its a lie if I said i don't want to give Chance to our relationship ..it's not because of love I have in siva..we are good friends now but not felt anything called love..i only want to give a try to this relationship for our children but if i stay here, I don't know when will the death occur'
' what will happen to the love story between Siva and Meera mentioned in the novel..no...I believe it won't happen if I stay here but that is the least worry I have..me being transmigrated here is already became the interference in the actual story..it would be good if I know how I die in story, I will try to stop it.
Kavitha came as nanny here when he was 8 . Now he is 5 year old..in novel they mentioned Meera died 3 years ago.so this is the time period where Meera died in novel...though I don't know exact time and how it happened.
Its good if I move from this place to avoid unnecessary accident which would have happened in novel'
'  this current year is very important to me and I want to safely pass it to avoid the death flag'
M: okay..let's try..one year..after one year if either me or you wants divorce, other party should give it
Siva readily accepted it.
Siva thought: I have one year to change your mind..my love definitely reach your heart in this one year
M: one more thing, I want to move to another area to live in this one year .
Even he wants to ask for the reason, he knows she won't tell.
S: okay ,any place you have in your mind
M: no..it would be good if it's near karma's school and your office and my office..and prefer far distance from our current house.
S: that's not a problem..wait your office..are you plan to continue to work.. especially when you are pregnant
M:yes..not all the woman stay in home when they are pregnant..and I already healthy enough to go to work.
S: is it not good to stay home till you give birth..
M: it's good but for me, Its a precious opportunity to work outside. If my health not allows, I promise i will take rest.
Siva wants to open a new  IT company for her but he know she won't accept it.if she really wants it, she would have asked it directly how she asked for divorce.
S: wife
M: yes
S: you know I will do whatever you want
Meera not understanding why he is saying it now: what are you saying
S: I love you
Meera widened her eyes: what .. is it because bab..y
S: NO.. I love you more than baby..
M: did you eat anything wrong
S: I am in right mind And I don't want you to minunderstand I want to continue this relationship for baby
Meera shocked and lose of words because she really thought it's because of baby

Author: I am Fully recovered and well now..thanks for telling me to take care  of my health ❤️😍

❤️❤️❤️Dear Readers..Please vote, comment and follow me😍 to give your support if you like this story...❤️❤️❤️