Chapter 6 Part 1

Siva who completed his business trip earlier than expected returned to home. When he was returning, all he thought about is how he is going to manage Meera who is always asking him to send karna to orphanage. His parents were meeting him frequently in recent days and urging to divorce Meera and send karna to orphanage to make Siva marry the daughter of another businessman in the name of wanting a heir.

Siva who always lived his life to meet his parents expectations is tired now. He already married Meera because of his parents who asked him to marrry her. Meera's brother had many shares in his first younger brother mahin's company, so marrying her in the family will benefit him to get a hold on the shares and mahin believed her brother won't interfere in his decision if he had his sister in her family but he don't want to marry her. Meera is a average looking girl like a next door girl. Mahin who prefers looks over hearts planned to make her the wife of his brother, so he can benefit without marrying her. He knows his mother likes him the most among her 3 sons, so he told his mother about Meera and told his brother will get more benefits in business if he marries her and he also can hold his shares. His mother convinced her husband and both decided the marriage without consulting Siva. Siva refused this marriage initially but accepted the marriage because his mother stopped her medical treatment who had heart issues till he agree, so he never had any expectations on meera.he not hate Meera but that's not enough to live as couple. Siva who always forced by his parents to do what they want from childhood lives with hollowness in his heart. That hollowness continues after his marriage also.
Siva who always think about next step to succeed more in future in his business never thought about family life, so he not felt sad and not thought it's an issue in his lifeless marital life When he got to know about his wife's infertility but his family thought different. They tried to make him divorce her. Siva tired of others interference in his life, so decided to adopt a child to shut his family's mouth. Unlike his marriage, adoption was his decision. So he was happy with having karna as his son. The problem arised when his wife suddenly started to act out of character and started to fight with him to return karna to orphanage.he tried to convince her but nothing was succeeded. The day before his business trip he told that he even ready to divorce her instead of sending karna to orphanage.

All this thought came to Siva's mind when he was returning to home. When he reached home, it's already midnight. He thought Meera would be slept now and somehow relieved. He was shocked when he saw her drinking in midnight.siva never seen her losing composure.she always submissive to others.he thought about her recent behaviour and their last fight. He thought she was out of character again and drinking like this because of their fight. He never meant when he said he was going to divorce. He only said to stop her from the thought of sending karna. He actually felt bad about her. He knows their family not treated her well. He who already tired of his relationship with family told her not to care about his family and live herself but she always tried to mingle with family and got hurt. He thought Her brother who was her only family member from maternal family also never cared about her.so he felt bad for Meera. He decided if she asks divorce, he would give her but not initiate it first.

He entered the room sighing thinking he should talk to her tomorrow. Even he don't want to interfere on her drinking alcohol. He don't want her do it in home. If karna sees it, he would be negatively influenced by this.
When she asked him who is he, he was amused and wondered how much she drunk to act like this.
Meera;: hey handsome..who are you.. looks like somehow you are familiar.

Siva : glad atleast you feel familiar with my face..go
sleep..let's talk tomorrow once you sober.

Meera with widened eye: I remembered.. you have the same face as him.

She pointed Siva's face in their wedding photo.

❤️❤️❤️Dear Readers..Please give your support by giving votes if you like this story and share your thoughts about this story in comments ❤️❤️❤️