6

Jimin pov

My apartment is located in the heart of the city and takes up an entire floor of the building I live in.

The floor plan is open and airy, allowing light to stream in from the massive floor to ceiling windows that ring the entire apartment.

The kitchen is beautifully appointed with stainless steel, professional
grade appliances, and the living areas are all a mix of white and chrome, clean and sleek and perfect.

When I bought this place, I spent weeks renovating it and hiring the best designers and decorators in the city to create the perfect sanctuary.

This is where I come to escape the worries of the day and unwind from the rigors of my job.

It's not a place for omegas. I take my conquests to hotels, keeping those distractions separate from my peaceful abode.

Staring out the window at the city around me, I frown.

By bringing jungkook here, I feel like I'm betraying a part of myself.

This is a space for me and me alone.

But I know nothing short of moving him in will convince my grandfather that our relationship is genuine.

I've got to make sacrifices in order for this to work. Otherwise, I might as well throw in the towel now.

Joon sends a text to let me know they are on their way up to the apartment.

It took them longer to get through the crowd of paparazzi in the street than I was expecting. Of course, I might have underestimated the response that my anonymous tip would generate.

The more pictures and articles that appear online, the faster the rumor mill begins to churn.

Tomorrow's news stands and website headlines will all be chattering about the mystery omega moving in with me.

I took extensive measures to ensure that any digging into Jungkook's past would reveal nothing of note.

Provided he looks the part, no one will suspect he's a professional escort.

The elevator doors slide open in the living room and my heart flutters uncharacteristically in my chest.

My floor can't be accessed without a special key to ensure my privacy, so I know it's them.

It's a luxury that allows me to enjoy the immediacy of stepping out of the elevator and dropping onto the sofa a few feet away.

It also minimizes the chances that I'll have to interact with anyone.

Joon steps out of the elevator first, pushing a luggage trolley that's less full than I would've hoped.

If that's everything Jungkook brought, then I'm sure people are already suspicious of him.

When my gaze finally lands on him, my fears are quickly abated.

He looks gorgeous. His outfit appears carefully put together and is made up of the best quality money can buy.

It's not ostentatious, however, and remains slightly understated, allowing his natural good looks to shine through.

I shouldn't have been so worried.

He's a professional, after all, and I hired him to do a job.

"Well, what do you think?"

Jungkook spreads his arms wide and turns in a small circle so I can see him from all angles.