Chapter 28

AUTHOR'S POV

"So, what's so shocking in that?" Sora asked, sitting on the bed, her back pressed against the headrest.

"It's totally interesting and he is not telling us. Rather asking us to come with our soulmates. As a get together," he answered, sitting beside her, his eyes jammed to his phone screen.

She peeped in a little.

Bangtan Seonyeodan

Taehyung:
I was not that much
excited to know how
my mark would fade
as much as I was for
you Jimin.

Jungkook:
Hyung, I'll die out of
curiosity.

Namjoon:
Did you really.... 😦

Hoseok:
OMG jimin just break
the ice

Jimin:
Nope. Let's just meet 🤭

Me:
I bet he got a hj.
He's so happy.

Jimin:
Just shut up, Hyung.

"A hj?" Sora asked and Yoongi looked up with an amused smile.

"He had his ink on his dick," he laughed and she gasped softly.

"Aww poor baby, he must be embarrassed. You're so bad," she said, slapping his arm.

"He really had a real big ink-"

"Have you seen it, the fuck?" Her eyes widened in incredulity.

"No! I mean... Maybe," he smiled awkwardly. Her jaw dropped, her hands going to her head dramatically.

"I told you, we're like brothers."

"YOU THINK BROTHERS GO AROUND SHOWING THEIR... WHATEVER TO ONE ANOTHER?"

An embarrassment rode over him. "It's only him. Because he has his ink on there."

"Really?" She raised a brow.

"Um..."

"Ahh Boongs. You're... Impossible!" She let out.

"Shut up. Says the one who reads my smut!"

"Oh please! I don't even read fanfics. It was the first one I ever read. And it didn't even had it!" She protested.

He smirked, "So you wanted to read, huh?"

She shrugged faking a confidence, "It makes a love story wholesome. That's it."

Abruptly, he pulled her by her forearm to crash into him by the side. His arms going over her shoulder to hold her in place. Her heart kept missing beats as the proximity was not on her side of the play.

"Wholesome, huh? Let's be wholesome," he said and she pinched his sides.

"Just kidding," he smiled. "I love you, Sora," he added, his hand caressing hers.

"You better do," she chuckled. "By the way. Did you tell them about me?"

He laughed, "Do I have to? It's all over the internet. I kissed you on the airport!" A blush crept up her cheeks.

"No... Tell me this is a fever dream. Shit!"

"I'm happy that it's not," he chuckled.

"I would love to meet them."

"Really?"

"Ofcourse."

Bangtan Seonyeodan

Me:
I think we can meet up.

Sora wants to meet y'all
too.