Chapter 35

SORA'S POV

My eyes squinted due to the light hitting my face. I pulled the blanket over me to cut that out when someone drew it away. I whined and hid my face under the pillow till it was taken from me too. 

I hissed annoyingly, opening my eyes. "What the fuck do you want?" I grunted to Yoongi who stood all poised and fresh with a broad gummy smile.

"Goodmorning," he chimed.

"No!" I protested and rolled to the other side of the bed.

"That's not how you respond to a goodmorning."

"No!" I repeated myself, closing my eyes again in mid sleep.

"Yes but-"

"NO!" I responded clearly and drifted to sleep till he literally scooped me from the bed.

"I swear, as soon as you let me go, you're so dead Min Yoongi. I haven't had such a good sleep since forever." I said when he just smiled. Well his arms weren't that uncomfortable either, I placed my head on his shoulder ready to doze off again but he deliberately left me. I fell on the bed, feeling the impact all over.

I sat up with a very determined will to end his resentful life. 

"Get up. I am taking you on a date," he said with an excited charm. I haven't seen Yoongi that excited for anything. Not even for the free ice creams we used to get at school functions. 

I scoffed loudly, "And who gave you the permission to take me on a date?" 

His smile faltered immediately and mouth parting in realization. "Shit!" 

I smirked.

"I forgot about informing the driver. I will just do it," he said and paced out.

"Hey? What about my permission?" I yelled from the bed itself.

"Ask yourself, do I need it?"

Well obviously! No.

"No but you can act like a gentleman for the least," I complained, my lips forming a sort of pout.

He turned back to glance at me. "Why act like a gentleman to the monster under my bed? We can change Moon Sora to Monster Sora."

"Yah?" I protested, throwing the pillow at him which he easily caught and then laughed. "What?" He raised his brows at me. "You said you didn't like Moon anyway." 

My back fell on the bed again. I cannot lose to a kitty for heaven's sake. 

"Okay I'll ask you now," he said and I immediately sat back like an impulse. 

"Sora, would you like to go on a date with me?" 

I smirked again. "No. I would rather sleep."

"With me? I am okay with that too," he shrugged. I pounced up from the bed, instantly turning warm. "I am all set for a date with Mr. Min Yoongi. Who said the contrary?" 

He laughed. "As you wish, tomato-cheeks," he said and left the room. I let out a breath, feeling my heart race violently. He fucking won and I don't care. 

***

I gave a final glance at my outfit. I chose a simple calamine pink floral dress I bought yesterday. It was tightened on my waist to give a more appealing look. 

"Are you ready- Goodness Gracious," he came inside without a knock. His eyes widening in awe as if he hasn't seen a woman in his life. And that my friends, wasn't true.

"You're coming like this?" He came from behind. I could see him from the mirror. I simply hummed in response since I was so engrossed in him. He wore a sky blue shirt that had a mandarin collar and white pants with a contrasting brown belt. He was always dashing but something about his form today emanated a different charm. And God! I was mesmerized. 

"How am I supposed to look at the world when you're looking like galaxies combined," he mumbled, his hands snaking around my waist. I was stoned, I couldn't even breathe when his chin was on my shoulder and we were having an eye contact through the mirror. 

He was good at expressing while I wasn't. I love him enough to lay my life but expressing was just not my game. I didn't know how to verbalize him being the blue color that paints my skies. How to verbalize the fire that ignites for the way I feel for him. I would rather say, "You look handsome, kitty." 

And he would blush for that. I want to know his reaction to my actual thoughts but I don't know if I ever will be able to convey them like he does. 

"So, if my monster is ready, can we go?"

"Only if kitty insists," I smiled and he let out his hand for me to take. I bowed like a princess and took his hand to which he gave a bashful giggle. He lead me to his car and we both were in the passenger seat. 

"Um... where are we going?" I asked, intrigued. 

"Don't burden your little brain," he mocked, flicking his finger on my forehead. "Ow," I let out and rubbed my forehead. The car halted and I glanced out. We were at an amusement park and hell, I love it. I absolutely love aesthetics, classic and things that people term cringe. I never thought he would like such places.

"You never seemed like the amusement park person. I thought you were the piano recital person."

He smiled proudly. "Well, you always seemed like an amusement park person. We can have our own piano recital here."

I snorted at his response. It's not a lie, I would love to go a piano recital. If it's him I am going with, even more if he's the performer.

But, are we supposed to be here? Isn't it very dangerous? 

"Let us go," he insisted. "Um, Yoongi, are you sure? We don't have to forsake your security just for my bliss and I mean it." 

"Tch Tch, where did I found such a considerate monster?" 

I slapped his arm gently. "Sheesh Yoon, just stop it." 

"What did you just call me?" He asked with an intimidating glint.

"Y- Yoon?" 

He cried dramatically, "Finally a better name than Boongi, Boongs, kitty." 

"You should find a better name than tomato-cheeks and monster now," I chuckled.

"How about ba... by?" He asked and something turned in my belly, a tingly sensation coursing down my spine. "Or, honey, babe, darling, sweetheart-"

"Okay enough."

"Don't worry baby, I've got it all set," he blinked in reassurance opening the car door to his side and astonishingly, no fans pouncing over him. He skedaddled to my side and opened the door for me. 

"I've got you," he said and stepped out with a fear lashing through my ribs. 

***